Deezers Final stretch.....

I've just topped up with loads of protein and strategically had my carbs for the day lol.... Seems to be fine!!!

X

Agreed I had no problem training

Oo more crossfit sounds good hunny :)

Think I'll try it once I had my six month check

Xx

WOW I miss fruit!!! Today I'm having one of the 'I could just eat clean.... paleo was working.... I'll just tweak my carbs' kind of days.... A 1lb loss has bummed me out but sure I will feel better when the water starts to drop off from totm.... URGH!!! I cant really complain at 12lb in 3 weeks can I???

I think I am going to have my Saturday night off..... If I can get 2lb off this week then thats a stone....

No doubt a day or two off next weekend will mean a gain but hopefully it will just drop again.... then I have about 3 weeks till I go to cornwall.... If I can get another half stone off then I reckon another few weeks after that will see my 2 stone off that I wanted for Barca!!!

Just having a fed up day I think!!! : (

X

it's so hard when you know there are other options out there that are less extreme but ultimately don't work so bloomin' fast!!

I'm hoping just to finish another 9 weeks on S&S and not go back to it, but in reality I might chicken out and try to carry on to goal, ooh decisions!! I just want this blubber gone overnight!! NOT FAIR

12lbs in 3 weeks is FABBY though you're doing great

I just bought grapes and strawberries for the kids and they were more inviting to me than the brioche I bought! what the?

I have a mega fruit craving..... I read somewhere that there is eveidence that women need more carbs around TOTM.... i need to research it!!! If nothing else it will keep me out of the cupboards a few hours!!! Lol...

Deezer said:
I have a mega fruit craving..... I read somewhere that there is eveidence that women need more carbs around TOTM.... i need to research it!!! If nothing else it will keep me out of the cupboards a few hours!!! Lol...

I should have wrote my dissertation on this LOL. x

Fruit... I miss it everyday and I'm on day 7! :(
I am very much into juicing so not having my morning green juice goes against everything I love and believe in.
I keep telling myself its for the better and that those 12 weeks will pass but its so damn hard :(

Last night was Clean and split jerks at Crossfit!! Was brill.... I like working on the cleans!!!

Still struggling thorugh totm hormonal wanting of food lol...

Better with being back in work though!!!

Done lots of batch cooking this evening!!!

Get some dinner when OH gets in and then early night i think!!!

Feeling a bit tired!!

X

Todays Deadlift day!!! YAY!!!

13.4 is announced tomorrow!!! Yikes.... wonder whats in the workout!!!

Back up to crossfitting 3 times this week!! X

Crossfit ahoy :)) hoping I can do some yoga and walking over the weekend... Then .... Finally gym Monday yay!!

Xxx

Oh god the workout is impossible....

[h=3]Workout 13.4[/h]
7 minute AMRAP of:
3 Clean and jerk
3 Toes-to-bar
6 Clean and jerk
6 Toes-to-bar
9 Clean and jerk
9 Toes-to-bar
12 Clean and jerk
12 Toes-to-bar
15 Clean and jerk
15 Toes-to-bar
18 Clean and jerk
18 Toes-to-bar...

I cant do toes to bar for a start!! Lol... Will try to clean and jerk the 45kg but nt sure it will happen... who knows on the day!!!

Looking forward to a couple of days break for the weekend!!! Then back on it till April when I go away!!! Hopefully if i can get another stone off I will go back paleo... Will see nearer the time!! Hoping not to do too much damage over the weekend!!!

X

God I want understand what that means so badly that I've done done research. I've found a good crossfit gym near home but its so bloody expensive.
Shame they don't offer that at fitness first lol

164252_10151298225617093_921297044_n_zps7a1059fd.jpg

[h=5]Weighed in today before my Sunday/monday off!!! Another 2lb off so thats a stone!!! YAY!!!

Hoping not to do too much damage.... it'll be the night out tonight that will be the problem.... Eeeek!! Must try not to weigh till the Monday after.... Re-starting Tuesday!! Really would like another stone off before I go to Cornwall (APril 18th) but not sure if that's possible!!! Another half would be ace though!!!

Happy Easter ladies!!!

X
[/h]

Loving the picture :)) amazon girl

Xxx

How was the weekend hun?? Hope you got some downtime xxx

Back