Deezers Final stretch.....

Your welcome.... Its already in my pms supplement.. although i`m pretty bad at remembering to take em lol... :D xx

Sends you huge hugs babe ...Come on hand in hand we can do this!!!!

And don't worry dates will never get me they are GRIM ;0) lol

We've done so well so far we can't blow it all now x x x

Sends you huge hugs babe ...Come on hand in hand we can do this!!!!

And don't worry dates will never get me they are GRIM ;0) lol

We've done so well so far we can't blow it all now x x x

Absolutely not!!!

I need to get on undo the damage from the weekend.... to then ruin it again Sunday lol.... to do the same next week!!! Lol...

But Sunday is an important thing for me.... in the past 10 months I've missed too many times with my friends!!!

The diet will still be there!!! Lol....

X

Rightyo.... Fighting the brain telling me to have a few days off.....little bugger!!!

Yesterday 100% YEAH!!!

All good.... If nothing else.... coming off has made me realise how much i want to be on...

Have investerd in some chromium supps so hopefully that will help cravings!!!

Onwards and inwards!!!

XXX

Off out for my first run in AGES!!!!

Need to get back at this!!!

: )

Speak to you later lovelies!!!

X

Well done on ur 100% day hun :) have a great run!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was amazing.... I forgot how good it makes me feel!!!!

And I ran the same distance i did last time so was really pleased with that!!!

: ) XX

Well done u! I can't even run to the end of my street never mind anywhere else lol xx

Deezer said:
Was amazing.... I forgot how good it makes me feel!!!!

And I ran the same distance i did last time so was really pleased with that!!!

: ) XX

Well done! I can't wait to have the energy to start running again! I actually miss it x

I did the C25K programme and it worked wonders!!!

I thought I'd struggle today.... But i bet I'm a stone lighter than last time i ran!!!

Swimming in the morning I think!!!

Blast some more cals off!!

A couple of things I was due to be doing over the next few weeks have cancelled!!! I'm so glad lol.... It just gives me a straight run again after my afternoon off Sunday!!!

A STS would be nice this week after the weekends silliness.... Even better would be 2lb but i dont think I'll make it!! : (

XXX

Deezer said:
I did the C25K programme and it worked wonders!!!

I thought I'd struggle today.... But i bet I'm a stone lighter than last time i ran!!!

Swimming in the morning I think!!!

Blast some more cals off!!

A couple of things I was due to be doing over the next few weeks have cancelled!!! I'm so glad lol.... It just gives me a straight run again after my afternoon off Sunday!!!

A STS would be nice this week after the weekends silliness.... Even better would be 2lb but i dont think I'll make it!! : (

XXX

Yeah that's what I did, and then got half way thru the 10k one xx it's awesome isn't it :) xx

wooops!! you need to keep thinking about those big milestones youve got coming up very shortly x

Good work on the run missy :) fantastic, feels good to get active :)

Aaah free diary, straight run sounds ace... I cant wait to click on here and see you in your....red jeans :) wont be long!!

XXX

Been swimming this morning...... Now off out with the dogs!

Then works! No rest for the wicked! X

Wow get you, its only 8am!! Have a great (busy!) day xx

I used to love swimming, might start again wen i look half decent in a swim suite!! Xx

I dont care lol.... People stare because of my tattoos anyhoo.... and for the amount of cals you burn they can look all they like lol....

Wish I could think like that, last time I went the pool I was running that fast not to be seen I nrly slipped and broke my legs lol! X

Back