Deezers Final stretch.....

Sooooo today I'm eating potatoe!!!

WAHHHHHH I dont wanna!!!!!

Not holding out for weigh in tomorrow now!!!!

*Sob sob*

Lol....

But this cheered me up......

This.....
154634_462876887092_715337092_6064449_3536177_n-3.jpg

TO this.....
IMG-20120512-00741.jpg

: )

Still a bit to go but hoping the running Low GI is gonna do it!!! : )

I'm excited to be eating/exercising.... Hopefully I'll do better with my exercise one i'm taking on a bit more energy!!!

X

You look a skinny Minnie Hun n good luck on re- feed! Xxx

What refeeding plan are you following Deezer? I should start to think about what I'm going to do to (well if I ever shift this last stone I guess!).

potato.....oooohhhh! how you cooking it?

I just threw a sliced new potato in the microwave and spag bol over it!!! Lol... Thought the earlier in the day i have it the better lol... i totallyt wimped out and only had 1 new potato!!

I dont wanna eat em!!!!

Bread tomorrow!!! : /

What refeeding plan are you following Deezer? I should start to think about what I'm going to do to (well if I ever shift this last stone I guess!).

I'm following the Lipotrim one!!! As it worked for me last time!! I lost 4lb re-feed week (Go figure!!! Lol)

It makes more sense to me than the S&S one!!!

X

Is there a link here to the LT refeed plan? I'm not doing the S&S one either. I'm hoping that Weasey will be at goal when she gets back from hols and will start doing the LL refeed and then I'll have you 2 to compare before I make my decision :D

Thanks! xx

Soooooo weigh in toay!!!

Hit my 7 stone and 100lb target.....

SO happy!!!!!

YAY!!!

started re-feed this week...... so hoping to STS to settle into it this week and adjust..... And then start losing again the week after!!!

Dammit..... .8 away from just being 'overweight'

Oooooooh thats the target for the next couple of weeks!!!

Let the training commence!!!!

Just wanted to say thank you to you all for your unwavering support!!!

XXX

Well done, you've done fantastically well. Can you even lift something that weighs 100lb?

Deezer said:
Soooooo weigh in toay!!!

Hit my 7 stone and 100lb target.....

SO happy!!!!!

YAY!!!

started re-feed this week...... so hoping to STS to settle into it this week and adjust..... And then start losing again the week after!!!

Dammit..... .8 away from just being 'overweight'

Oooooooh thats the target for the next couple of weeks!!!

Let the training commence!!!!

Just wanted to say thank you to you all for your unwavering support!!!

XXX

Absolutely amazing! You must be so proud xxx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MiniMins

Dee!!! YAY!!!! your there you smashed the 100lb`s woohoooo Well done darling.... and I`m with you on the spuds and potatos (nasty evils lol) but you`ll be ok on those tiny amounts ;) xxxxx love to you your doing FAB!!! xxx

Woohooo hunni! Your in the century club now! Well done chick. That's amazing! Xxx

is THAT what it means being in the Century club? well me too then lol x

Back