Deezers Final stretch.....

You can smash a stone knowing you you'll do that and more !!

Looking great Dee :)

Well after my day off to bump start me... I went up to 187!!! But its already dropping again!!! SO hopefully it'll drop under 182 sometime soon.....

Really trying to take the pressure off myself a bit... I think stressing about it is not doing me any good.... I'll be in the red jeans soon enough but if its not till my holiday rather than by my weekend away so be it....

I'm trying to concentrate on positives and not think 'yeah but I'mnot in those jeans yet' which is what I'm doing at the minute.....

Re-feed next week.... so gonna set up a diary and I'll post a link.... hehe!! Cant wait!!!

X

Check YOU out in a wetsuit girl!!! I know how much of a dream it was for you since we first
cyber-met a year ago *sighs nostalgically*! So I'm mega thrilled for you hun and look forward to
pics of you riding 12 foot waves screaming "Cowabunga duuuuude"!! xx

I'm sure its because I'm coming off plan next week..... but GOD I WANNA EAT!!!! NO Davina..... NO!!!!

Think I'm 'due' next week..... even though I'm on and off at the minute... But its 28 days from my last full one... Sorry TMI!!

Stupid brain!!!

X

Nothing makes it harder to continue, than knowing you're coming off. First time I did LL, I was fine for about 7 months, but once i actually looked at finishing, I couldn't carry on. Hang in there for that one last week!

Deezer said:
I'm sure its because I'm coming off plan next week..... but GOD I WANNA EAT!!!! NO Davina..... NO!!!!

Think I'm 'due' next week..... even though I'm on and off at the minute... But its 28 days from my last full one... Sorry TMI!!

Stupid brain!!!

X

You can do it chick !!

I had a scoop of prior win powder in my shake to bulk it up and fill me up! Plus loads of water!

Early night for me I think!!!! Lol...

When in doubt! BED!!!!

Bed is the answer!!

(Prince harry rocks) Xx

P.s I LOVE Prine Harry!!!!!! Lol x

Such a cheeky chappy (pardon the pun as we saw a bit more cheek than usual!!) !

Oh nooo. :( hope you feel better soon x

Aw babes :( not good stay warm and make sure you drink plenty x x x

Oh noo, you at work hunny ??

Xxx

Must be going! I have the most hideous cold sore for the last few days and the pain was so intense
that the nerves all over the right side of my face were all inflamed and painful to touch.
Feel a bit run down but have only been taking the odd multivitamin and now I'm out so a trip to
Holland & Barrett would be in order. Feel better soon Dee x

Urgh first day back in work after a couple of days off and I'm going home sick!!! Could do without this..... : (

Feel really sickly and keep going dizzy!!! : (

Off home to rest!!!

X

A duvet day is definitely in order babe. Rest up and hope you feel better real soon x

Agreed duvet.. snooze Xx

One is officially snoozing....

Gonna have egg n bacon for tea...

If I can stomach anything later that is!!! X

Back