Deezers Final stretch.....

Your so close hunny, is give my right arm for a small top half LOL we always want somethin LOL

You will be fabulous on holiday :) Xx

Your doing.everything hunny :)

I think you figure is lush, I would love to be that way round LOL instead I'm the other way round! More I loose the bigger and funnier my top half looks! Sure ill still be bigger tophalf after unless I stay very small.. don't think that would be maintainable!!

Have a great day sweetie :) your ny wonderwoman

Xx

Ooooooh dont look now but the gains have stopped...... still 187 but at least its not up again!!!! *Phew*

Lets see if i can get a wee loss.....

Today I am getting my hair done for bestival next week!!! No readers wives roots!!! Ha!!!

X

Your doing.everything hunny :)

I think you figure is lush, I would love to be that way round LOL instead I'm the other way round! More I loose the bigger and funnier my top half looks! Sure ill still be bigger tophalf after unless I stay very small.. don't think that would be maintainable!!

Have a great day sweetie :) your ny wonderwoman

Xx

Awwww thanks hunni!!!!

XXX

Ooo show us pics

I've got to get my extensions our Saturday, slightly worried ill gave no hair left under there LOL

Have a good one Xx

fingers crossed for a loss for you this week Dee !!:D

Is your hair still a bit pink??!! Have a nice chill out time at the hairdressers xx

Wow size 10 gilet is the ultimate motivation hun. look at your skinny self and you will have an amazing skinny holiday.
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Work is SOOOOOO dragging today!!! Day off tomorrow!!! Got guys doing the loft/the guttering outside... But they both say they are coming early so will be able to get to the gym!!! YAY!!!

They better!! These workmen are always full of promises aren't they?!
I'm still waiting for my plumber to come back and fix my tap......and he's my BROTHER!!!

Hope you keep busy and work starts flyin' by hun, hate days that drag! x

Oooooooh I have had a great day..... Blitzed my house top to bottom with my new Dyson.... Hopefully blasted some cals..... Last day of re-feed today and my weight seems to have stabilised at 187!!!

So back to MFP.... And working my ass off!!!

So we'll see if i can get a sneeky pound or two off by Sunday!!!

Getting VERY excited for Bestival now!!! All my fancy dress stuff has started to arrive in the post!!!

Anyone who hasnt seen yet!!!

Leanne looked BEAUTIFULL yesterday!!! So proud of her!!! Wait till you see!!!

X

Can't wait to see the pics!!

Very interesting article there too.

Enough sleep is so vital, and not just for weight loss...it was lack of a proper sleep that nearly finished me off
3 years ago when I fell asleep driving and hit a lorry head-on....hence the gammy leg & arm!!!!

OMG thats awfull..... My brain just does not work if i have less than 7 hours.... no wonder they use it as a form of torture!!!

X

I'm a terrible night owl! Luckily I don't start work until 10 most days!

Can't wait to seee the wedding pictures :)

I'm a late night and early morning kind of girl!! I'm usually good and in bed by midnight.. but mostly up till gone 1 and up at 6 or earlier

Back