Deezers Final stretch.....

Happy birthday gorgeous girl have a fantastic day

Xxx

Happy birthday hunni. Hope uve had a great day babes.
Xxxxxx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you had a great day hun (and hangover not too bad LOL)

Xx

Hey lovelies.... OMG my birthday was such a laugh....

Ended not too well with a trip to A&E..... Not me... a friend.....

Very exciting as the skin on my stomach all of a sudden seems to be snapping back a bit.... maybe its starting to catch up!!! YAY!!!

Had 4 birthday fun pounds..... so hopefully will have them off by the time i go on my hols.....

Then when i get back from my hols its me to goal.... I'm gonna set up a healthy eating diary and i'll post a link..... was gonna slim and save but i dont think its for me now!!!

Ooooooooooh after my hols..... my plan is to transform myself....

Lifes good!!!

Hope you're all well......

These are my hol pics from last year.....

293904_10150279587982093_1213155690_n_zps90b88f13.jpg

299178_10150279589942093_833094671_n_zps43cf8971.jpg

And these are my birthday pics....... What a year its been......

299313_10151010273862093_417929749_n_zpsa3617f39.jpg

558632_10151010276132093_248981180_n_zps06dab9d7.jpg

X

You have done so well Dee - a real inspiration! Just wish I had stuck to it like you have!

Ooh Dee, you look fantastic.
Those 4 l s will be gone in no time. Glad you had a great birthday n hope your friend is ok.
You will do awesome in whatever you do hun. You have proved it to yourself and you will do smashing and you'll be at goal in no time.
Good luck to ya hun.
Xx

More than anything I'm glad my skin on my tummy is looking better.... but when you think its lost about 7 stone since this time last year!!! Its a lot so all the moisturising and exercising is now starting to pay off.....

Was lovely buying clothes this morning for my hols..... X

Weee saw you were having a whale of a time :)

Glad it was fabulous Xx mwah Xx

Wow love the photos, you look so happy!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Awwww thanks chick.....

Yeah my stupid body has done it again...... I'm super mega bloated and I think I'm gonna come on again...... but then saying that sometimes i get the bloat but i dont so fingers crossed!!!

Dont think I'm gonna weigh before I go..... Having some aquaban and hoping i can get rid of it by weekend!!!

Hoping to not go above 200lb while away...... Eeek..... but I'm gonna just enjoy my holiday.... then its operation bikini body.... going to another festival (NOT CAMPING!!!!) ha.... in june next year and I want a body to die for by then.....

Gotta wait in for the boiler man today and they will be here all day but means I can pack for my hols..... Sooooo can try all the stuff I've bought on!!! YAY!!!!

XXX

Oooh how exciting! I love trying smaller clothes on. Enjoy your holiday to Max hun, you so so well deserve it after all ye hard work.
Where you off to btw, if you don't mind me asking chick as an very nosey :D:D:D
Xx

Off to Cornwall..... I cant wait..... just have to take clothes to cover all occasions...... As weather always a bit unpredictable at this time of year!! Last year was cracking the flags sun and then storms lol...

The apartment is lush though so wont have to take too much wrapping up stuff.....

X

It sounds amazing hun, oooo fabulous :)

Lots of lovely stuff to do :)

Xxx

Never been to Cornwall, OH has promised it sometime..
Need to see pics?

Have a fabulous time, hope the weather holds out!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oooh very nice. Never been myself but always wanted to, hopefully one day.
Xx

Have a fab time Dee x

Enjoy your hols hunni. Have a great time ;-)

Xx

Back