Deezers Final stretch.....

Deezer

Gold Member
So here i am... ready to lose the last bit!!!

Order placed... Hoping it will be here before the weekend..... I'm away in Scotland!! Will start Monday!!!

Wish me luck!!!!

XXXX

Welcome, good luck, hope it gets to you soon! You won't regret it, such nice flavours with a huge choice.

I've been really wanting to start LT again but know i wouldn't stick to it!!!

I Love the fact i can have some veg.... that will make a massive difference!!!

X

Get a last supper in before i start back at it!!! Need this last bit off now.... Was getting 1 or 2 lb a week off healthy eating but i want it quicker than that lol....

x

Remember to take ur thermals it freezing up here in Scotland at the mo.

Good luck on s&s. U r losses so far are great. I actually read ur lt posts when I was thinking of doing a vlcd and it helped encourage me to give it a go.

Good luck on s&s. U r losses so far are great. I actually read ur lt posts when I was thinking of doing a vlcd and it helped encourage me to give it a go.
Awww thanks hun.....

I have some laser liosuction booked for 6 weeks time... I'm hoping to get 2 stone off in that time!!! Don't want much do i??? Heehehehehhee!!!!

Welcome to S&S Dee. Can't wait to read your posts on here and to see how you like it compared to LT. Bet you love it!
Enjoy your weekend in my home country of Scotland - am envious. Am on a train at moment coming back from Sheffield and am off again in morning to London for rest of week - hardly glamorous travel but as long as I pack my blender I'll be fine with my shakes, soups and bars. lol x

I'm really looking forward to getting back at it!!! We travel back Monday morning.... So I'm hoping that my delivery arrives before the weekend then i can have a bar as my breakfast before we set off!!!

X

Deezer said:
Awww thanks hun.....

I have some laser liosuction booked for 6 weeks time... I'm hoping to get 2 stone off in that time!!! Don't want much do i??? Heehehehehhee!!!!

That is totally doable and it's great that You have something to motivate u. Just think how great u will feel afterwards. Enjoy ur trip and I hope ur delivery arrives

Its still not arrived.... But that serves me right for being tight with my postal costs!!! ; )

*Sob sob*

But hopefully it'll be here tomorrow then i can take a bar for my brekkie Monday!!!

X

Ahhh fingers crossed it will come first thing tomorrow.

Hi dee, u got urs yet?
Am waiting fir mine, start S&S from Monday, been doin 2 shakes a meal this week. Only got 5 LT shakes left, hope my order is here by Monday.
Good luck on ur journey chick.
Xx

Hi dee, u got urs yet?
Am waiting fir mine, start S&S from Monday, been doin 2 shakes a meal this week. Only got 5 LT shakes left, hope my order is here by Monday.
Good luck on ur journey chick.
Xx
Hiya hun!!! Its still not here!!!

*Sob sob*

Not going away now though!! : (

Dont ask!!!

So hopefully they may arrive tomorrow!!!

X

Back