Deezers Final stretch.....

Awwww, sorry Hun. Hope it's here tomoz.
N hope ur ok.
Xxx

I'm ok... someone has just let us down sorting our car out!!! : (

Anyway.. have decided if it doesn't arrive tomorrow i will start 100% Lipotrim till they arrive.....

NEED to start Monday!!! X

Your loss to date is inspirational. I'll be joining you at goal later this year.

Enjoy the last losses,

Ali

Hi Deezer, thought I'd pop in and say hi. As I said to BG I do SW but I've somehow ended up with friends all over the forum (its cause I'd gab the leg off a lampost :rolleyes:). You've done fantastically so far, I love a good success story!

I see you are a tattooist- fab- where do you work? Both me and my OH are pretty heavily tattooed but I don't show mine off because of work and weight :( Can't wait til I'm thin so I can get me rib out!!

I work in a shop in Dukinfield in Manchester... I'm really wanting a lot more work when i get to goal... A lot of places i don't get done because of my weight!!!

Oh to be happy in the skin we're in eh???

How are you finding slimming world??? i don't really know much about how it works!!!

Your doing great though.... Its a brill feeling the weight coming off isn't it???

x

I love SW because I am a foodie and I really enjoy what I'm eating, although the losses are slow. Plus my class is a riot- I really enjoy going every week. I have no idea about Lipotrim/ Slim & Save- how do you find them? Not sure I'd cope with the shakes tbh :sick0019:

I've never had any work done on my arms just because I've always thought they were too fat- so once I've got twig arms like a snow man I'll start :D

I found Lipotrim ok! I lost 5 stone but thEn the cold got to me!! Was doing healthy eating but I want quicker results.... I want to be slim for summer!!! Slim and save has was more options which is great for me! X

glad u got ur packs chick....let the road to slim town begin....
got my e-mail confirmation that i should receive it tomoz....so will do last few LT shakes until i get them....
cant wait for a slimmer summer.....we defo will get there hun....i'll watch out for you and we can support each other through this....
how much are you wanting to lose on S & S chick....am hoping to lose around 3-4 stones in 12 weeks.....eeek...
xxx

Last edited:
Good luck for 2maro xx

Soooo here we are......

Day one!!! Porridge for brekkie.... Bit of nutmeg.... LOVED it!!!

Great start as i was hoping i would like the porridge!!!

1 litre of water down and feeling really motivated!!!!

X

This was me when i first started Lipotrim....

154634_462876887092_715337092_6064449_3536177_n-2.jpg

And here i am at the start of my Slm and save journey!!!

IMG-20120218-00543.jpg

Great losses so far, you look fab. Good luck xx

( I dislike both porridge and nutmeg, that breakfast is my worst enemy :rolleyes:)

Deezer said:
Lol... I love porridge.... So was very pleased that i liked the slim and save one!! X

Me too chick, I love the porridge.
It warms me up.
Xx

Hope ur first day went well. I love ur pictures u have lost sooo much already! It is really inspirational. I have so much to lose I find it hard to stay motivated and love seeing people who have lost as much as you have it really keeps me focused. X

You can do it!!! Just don't give in.... Just keep getting back at it.... that would be my advice.. you fall off the wagon... you come off for a night/week/month..... you've never failed unless you give up trying!!!

X

Back