Deezers Final stretch.....

Sooo..... Really pleasnatly suprised with the spag bol today!!! And had chilli with a bit of cauli for tea....

Prefered the spag bol but both nice and eatable!!!

Love the porridge with Cinnemon!!!

Am trying the shepherds pie tomorrow and will place another order then its in plenty of time for next week......

All in all a happy girl!!! X

Deezer said:
Sooo..... Really pleasnatly suprised with the spag bol today!!! And had chilli with a bit of cauli for tea....

Prefered the spag bol but both nice and eatable!!!

Love the porridge with Cinnemon!!!

Am trying the shepherds pie tomorrow and will place another order then its in plenty of time for next week......

All in all a happy girl!!! X

Glad to hear you're enjoying the meals

Managed absolutely fine on my run aswell which was great...

I'm being tattooed on Sunday.... Thinking porridge.... then take a bar with me to have just before.... Maybe some chicken too....

Sure i'll be fine.... Was tattooed while on LT so sure it'll be fine!!

X

Wow, you've done really well so far, looking at your photos. Such an inspiration, can't wait to make such good progress myself. xx

Managed absolutely fine on my run aswell which was great...

I'm being tattooed on Sunday.... Thinking porridge.... then take a bar with me to have just before.... Maybe some chicken too....

Sure i'll be fine.... Was tattooed while on LT so sure it'll be fine!!

X

Haha, I just read that as you getting a porridge tattoo, I mean surely you don't love it THAT much!

Good going, the photos look like different people! I hope I get to the point where I can share before and afters! Good luck today, enjoy the cottage pie and remember don't write it off as bland, there is so much you can do with it. Easiest is to just add a tsp of boullion!

I love the cottage pie it is by far my favourite yum yum! oh and the porridge cookie thats lush ohhh ohhh and the choc mush!!! love it all yum yum bloody yum! enjoying what you eat instead of punishing yourself of LT deifinetly makes dieting much more enjoyable and easier ;) xx

Had a sneaky look on the scales.....

*SQUEEEEEEEEAAAALS*

I love this diet!!!

know its mostly water yet... but still.... its good for the old motivation!!!!

Reporting in with willpower of steal.... Ha!!

Met a couple of friends for coff today!!!

Had 2 pepermint teas.... then they had burger king.... I didn't!!!

Waiting till I left them and had my rasberry truffle bar!!!!

Feeling very smug!!!

X

hey hun how are you getting on???

Really good babe... Settled into it great....

My ass is in a size 16 Pencil skirt!!!! There's an elastivated waist but its still on me...... And has 16 on the label!!!

Nearly first week over!! Hoping for a good number Monday! How u getting on? X

I feel brill..... From a size 24 I'm feeling brill!!!!

Totally motivational.... Size 14 jeans I'm coming for you!!!!!!

Roll on Monday weigh!!!

X

OMG i am hungry today... Dont know whats up with me.... Saying that I'm not hungry! I just want something to eat!!! Hmmmmm Same old.....

Just been prowling round work for some food... lol.... But had a latte shake.... Was quite nice... Not amazing but stopped me prowling... Lol....

Is it Monday yet?? X

Back