Deezers Final stretch.....

Alls still going good... Wishing my life away for weigh days lol....

*Goes to find Pamdevs diary*

Lol....
X

Oooooh so i have finally figured out how this works best for me...

Porridge for breakfast, I honestly cant get enough of it!!! Lol...

Shake for lunch....

Evening meal.... Meal sachet with a bit of veg.

Then i have a bar in the evening.....

I snack on cooked chicken in the day if i feel like a bit of a nibble!!!

I honestly love this diet!!!

X

Well done on your 9lb loss that is great.

Sounds like a good menu! I love the flexability on S&S too ti makes it so much more managable.

Yes the flaxibility keeps me going too! In week 3 or 4 I decided what worked for me- mush for breakfast, meal with veg at lunch, bar at 5pm, meal or soup at 9pm. BUT.... completely different now, sometimes have porridge for breakfast (I'm so glad I re-tried it, I love it now!) salad with 100g tuna, chicken or sardines at lunch, still have bar at 5pm then whatever I please at 9pm! I'm sure it'll all change again before I get to goal!

Yes the flaxibility keeps me going too! In week 3 or 4 I decided what worked for me- mush for breakfast, meal with veg at lunch, bar at 5pm, meal or soup at 9pm. BUT.... completely different now, sometimes have porridge for breakfast (I'm so glad I re-tried it, I love it now!) salad with 100g tuna, chicken or sardines at lunch, still have bar at 5pm then whatever I please at 9pm! I'm sure it'll all change again before I get to goal!
Lol... know what you mean.. makes me wonder why Lipotrim dont do more flavours!!! Very odd.... The choice is brill!!!

OOooh tuna... may have that tomorrow!!! Thanks!! X

Thought I'd wonder over here as I've ordered my sample packs which hopefully will arrive soon :)

I have to admit getting slightly giddy about getting back on the slimming wagon. I can't wait to see what the flavours are like and I hope that by being allowed to chew I'll be able to stick to this easier than I did with the LT. I think doing LT has proven to me I'm determined to get to goal ...now just to find the key to getting there!

Sssoooo Excited :D how silly x x x

Hello Tru!! Are you thinking of switching? I started yesterday. I never seemed to get past mid afternoon when attempting to restart Lipotrim but finished yesterday 100%. I think I'm going to like slim and save.

There is defiantly a place for Lipotrim but I know I just needed to find something with a bit more variety and hopefully this is it.

I hope you and your family are all well. P xxx

Hiya Pam :) I'm doing badly trying to restart on LT and I hope the variety on SnS will help me get back on track so I don't undo all the good work I did whilst on LT.

I hope things are going well for you Pam and I'll be looking forward to reading your diary honey :) x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thought I'd wonder over here as I've ordered my sample packs which hopefully will arrive soon :)

I have to admit getting slightly giddy about getting back on the slimming wagon. I can't wait to see what the flavours are like and I hope that by being allowed to chew I'll be able to stick to this easier than I did with the LT. I think doing LT has proven to me I'm determined to get to goal ...now just to find the key to getting there!

Sssoooo Excited :D how silly x x x
Compared to LT it is so easy to stick to.... If you can do that then this is a breeze....

I sometimes can't actually believe i am losing and that i'm in ketosis....With the amount you can eat!! I have to check with my sticks!!!

XXX

I'm going to get the sticks before the stuff arrives ;) then it's all guns blazing when I do start x x x

When you get your sticks..... *Saddo tip alert* Takes ten mins or so.... but cutem all in half and they'll last you twice as long...... HA!

Pmsl ...what a great idea ;) do like saddo tips especially if they are money saving tips :)

I need to add those to my list of things to do today x x x

The weight is really dropping...

Know i shouldnt weigh everyday but i cant help it lol....

I can see the end.... Its so exciting!!!

I weigh the least i have weighed in as long as i can remember.... ten years i reckon!!!!

My size 18 jeans are starting to feel a bit looser!!!

Hehe!!!

I cant believe i am going to be slim this summer!!!!

X

Dee....sooooo pleased for you ...knows it had bugged you that the scales weren't shifting. I am getting uber impatient now for my stuff to arrive...i'm thinking about ordering the rest of my stuff so I can keep going once I've started S&S ~lol~ wish postage wasn't sooo much for quicker delivery tho ~lol~

Think I'm gonna pounce on the postie if the stuff comes today. How many days did your stuff take to arrive??? x x x

Oh dee so happy for you. You deserve this so much not only because you are a lovely person but because you have worked so hard for it. You are so close.

Tru, mine arrived the day after I ordered and that was standard delivery. I'm thinking of placing another order tomorrow but not sure whether to do another week, 2 weeks or go for the 4 week plan. Might go for another week so I can try everything then buy for a month based on what I know I like. no sure what to do .

When you do decide to do a big order I'd suggest that you order the man's 5 a day 4 week package - as that's cheapest per item.

Well done on your weight loss! It's fantastic to be less that you've been before... I'm currently 3 stone less than I've ever been in my adult life - and loving it!

Dee....sooooo pleased for you ...knows it had bugged you that the scales weren't shifting. I am getting uber impatient now for my stuff to arrive...i'm thinking about ordering the rest of my stuff so I can keep going once I've started S&S ~lol~ wish postage wasn't sooo much for quicker delivery tho ~lol~

Think I'm gonna pounce on the postie if the stuff comes today. How many days did your stuff take to arrive??? x x x
1st order 4 days.... as was over the weekend..... But second time day after!!!

I go with the cheapest postage but i'v got myself a week ahead now.....

X

Oh dee so happy for you. You deserve this so much not only because you are a lovely person but because you have worked so hard for it. You are so close.

Tru, mine arrived the day after I ordered and that was standard delivery. I'm thinking of placing another order tomorrow but not sure whether to do another week, 2 weeks or go for the 4 week plan. Might go for another week so I can try everything then buy for a month based on what I know I like. no sure what to do .
Awww thanks hun....

I'd wait till you've tried everything as also there is new stuff on the site... I orer 2 weeks at a time in case i go off anything lol...

x

Back