Deezers Final stretch.....

Size 16 jeans on and fastened.....

Muffin top and can't breath but they're on!!!!!!!!

He heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

x

Woohooo at least they are on!!!

Yay!

Woooohoooo, well done Dee, that's brilliant n I bet u feel fantastic too. U have done n still doin wonderfully. A MASSIVE CONGRATS.
U will be a skinny Minnie very soon.
Xxxx

Hey there Dee-licious!! :wavey:

Just checking in in advance!!

Was reading your new S & S diary from the start to inspire me.

Hi to Tru & Pamdev too....good to see the gang is re-forming and joining forces so we can nail this thing together!

I've the cupboards stocked with meals & shakes and should be back on board after next weekend. Couldn't see me sticking to anything over St. Paddy's Day & Mother's Day & the bank holiday so will most likely get started on Tues 20th March.

Will be great to regain control & storm forward to health & happiness......watch out....HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!

:character00255::character00255::character00255:

Woohoo Shivie's back :0) hows u doing honey? That's the thing isn't it if you have enough people to gang up on the weight loss u can achieve it :0) x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Dee, am sure u will see those 14st on Monday hunni, have faith.
I wanted to ask, are u having a meal with vegs every night?
I love everything on S&S, am not having any shakes though, coz I think LT has put me off them ;-) I will probably try one with next month order.
N also am thinking of starting jogging from next week, will I need to have extra calories?
Cheers chick.
Xxx

I've decided to weigh on a Sunday as its the day i best have for updates and stuff..... My updates and tickers and things keep me going!!! : )

-5lb........ I officially weigh 14 stone something!!!

The lowest i have in as long as i can remember....

Another 2lb and thats 6 stone off!!!

In your face fat!!!!!

Ha!!!

Happy Sunday!!!!

X

:party0011::party0011::party0011::wee::wee::wee::party0019:

Woohoooo GO DEE :D ...so pleased for you honey x x x x

Hi Dee, am sure u will see those 14st on Monday hunni, have faith.
I wanted to ask, are u having a meal with vegs every night?
I love everything on S&S, am not having any shakes though, coz I think LT has put me off them ;-) I will probably try one with next month order.
N also am thinking of starting jogging from next week, will I need to have extra calories?
Cheers chick.
Xxx
Hey hun..... I pretty much have porridge everyday... I love it!!!!

Then a shake for dinner and a meal pack and some veg for tea!!!!

I then sometimes have a bar in the evening if i want something.... I also keep cooked chicken in the fridge then if i need a nibble there's something there that i can have!!!

: ) X

Hi Deezer.... Just wanted to pop in and say hi... Have just read your diary and wanted to say how amazing you've done :) you made me smile getting into your jeans, I'm there with an old pair of mine too - I can't breathe in them and am sure the buttons gonna fly off and take someone's eye out! But they're on!! You must feel so chuffed, well done x

Well done Deezer! Its such a great feeling getting into the next stone im really pleased for you xx

Woohoo, a whole stone in 2 weeks is fab. Well done girlie, you are rocking.
Xx

Woohoo, a whole stone in 2 weeks is fab. Well done girlie, you are rocking.
Xx
I know!!! I'm thrilled.... totally expecting losses to slow now though!!!

I think i had 2 real good weeks at the start of Lipotrim..... So a steady 3 or 4 a week off from now would have me thrilled!!!!

X

Hi Deezer.... Just wanted to pop in and say hi... Have just read your diary and wanted to say how amazing you've done :) you made me smile getting into your jeans, I'm there with an old pair of mine too - I can't breathe in them and am sure the buttons gonna fly off and take someone's eye out! But they're on!! You must feel so chuffed, well done x
I had the 'button' vision too.... Lol....

X

Well done Deezer, I know how great it is seeing that lower number on the scales! xx

Back