Deezers Final stretch.....

Feel better soon Hun. At least the diet is good - think 13's xxx

Not too bad thanks xx Got my appointment for a cortisone injection for 2nd April so hopefully that'll do the trick.
I'm finding hot Epsom salts baths are helping a lot too and blueberries funnily enough as they're a natural anti-inflammatory!
Oh and the meds are good too :)

Hope you're perking up a bit now :bighug:, the joy of being a beautiful woman outweighs the not-so-joyful days!

Off home now to see my new sofas, got delivered today yay! Can't wait to curl up with a good book.

Chat tomorrow hun
Awww glad your getting a bit of relief!!!

: ) X

You'll live Deezer, and we all have the right to be grumpy as f ... sometimes :)

I'm with you there. Lighter morning somehow make me feel better. And the air smells fresher. I love spring time. Have a fab day xx

pamdev said:
I'm with you there. Lighter morning somehow make me feel better. And the air smells fresher. I love spring time. Have a fab day xx

So do I Hun, I love this weather. Makes me more determine to lose the weight!

Just noticed Dee that our goal dates are almost the same yaaayyy! We can graduate slim camp together!!!

2 - 3 weeks time and you could be there Deezer xx

Oooooh I hope so..... Weigh in a day early as i have a night off plan tonight!!!!

-2lb which considering Fondue-gate last week!!!! Is good lol....

So that means I have hit my SIX STONE OFF!!!!

Woo hoo!!!! Today I am a happy girl!!!!!

XXX

16lb more And I've lost 100lb!!!!

How did I carry that around?????

My poor heart and bones!!!!

Fantastic Deezer! 6 stone must have made the world of difference to you!

Wow Dee, that's fantastic! Well done u. 6 stone loss and nearly 100 lbs! U r a legend!
Xxx

Absolutely amazing night out last night!!! Stuck to vodka, lime and soda.....

It was very good for the old confidence!! Plenty of lovely comments on people I've not seen for a good while!!!

Plus for the first time in a very long time.... I like pics of myself!!!!

Will post later!!! Lol...

Back at it today!!!

: )

X

Awesome stuff babe, massive congrats on the 6 stone :) thats some bloody achievement! well done. Hope you havent got the munchies after the few drinky poos ;) i was starvin marvin last Sunday all day but then again i was stuffing carbs down me too so i dont think that helped! Heres hoping you get below your 200lbs asap huni woop woop

Back