Deezers Final stretch.....

I'm really lucky..... 2 days 100% and I get the death breath and i dont get headaches or anything....

My problem is i dont eat because I'm hungry I eat because I am bored..... Lol... And I want it!!!!

I dont mind feeling hungry that doesnt spur me to eat....

I am 50% emotional eater 50% Boredom eater!!!

Stupid brain!!!

I'm really lucky..... 2 days 100% and I get the death breath and i dont get headaches or anything....

My problem is i dont eat because I'm hungry I eat because I am bored..... Lol... And I want it!!!!

I dont mind feeling hungry that doesnt spur me to eat....

I am 50% emotional eater 50% Boredom eater!!!

Stupid brain!!!
*Opens can of Coke Zero........* :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You starting tomorrow lovely girl???

X

I am indeedy hun, was originally meant to be today but 21 is my lucky number so I figure the odds would be in my favour starting off on a good foot! Also midweek is a good time to start I reckon, as by the time the weekend comes I'll have three days under my belt (fingers & toes crossed!.
Ketosis will be beckoning so it would be easier to stick to it over the weekend methinks.

Don't fret about that teensy tiny Babybel, it barely counts it's so small! Onwards & inwards girl ;)

I am indeedy hun, was originally meant to be today but 21 is my lucky number so I figure the odds would be in my favour starting off on a good foot! Also midweek is a good time to start I reckon, as by the time the weekend comes I'll have three days under my belt (fingers & toes crossed!.
Ketosis will be beckoning so it would be easier to stick to it over the weekend methinks.

Don't fret about that teensy tiny Babybel, it barely counts it's so small! Onwards & inwards girl ;)

21 sounds like a plan to me!!!

Hehe.... Have you already got all your meals planned???

X

21 sounds like a plan to me!!!

Hehe.... Have you already got all your meals planned???

X

Not really....will probably just pick-n-mix as the mood takes me!
Although it'd probably be better to have a set meal plan for at least the first 3 days as they're the tricky ones of course.
How wise thou art o slimming queen!
That'll be my task for tonight so..... might make a wee chart to tick each meal & bottle of water off and give myself a gold star when ketosis kicks in!!
Ohhhhh 3 days seems like forevvvvverrrrrrrr right now!
Even though after the LT experience I know the days start to fly by like craaazy!
I've lined up a tonne of painting at home to keep me occupied!

I'm a right loser with mine.... I put em in order for the week in a tub!! Lol....

Stops me ending up with a load of the same thing left!!!

I just like organising this!! Lol...

Other than the bloody babybel I've had a good day!!!

1 day down!!!!

Saw this today amd it made me think....

485116_307083062692727_219719701429064_784668_1672707047_n.jpg

Less excuses....more action....

SO i have my induction at the gym on thursday morning!!!

Opertation FITTER starts now!!!!

X

Good luck with gym Hun. U will ace this.
Xx

I just need to start doing some serious toning!!!!!! This horrid skin is not a good luck!!!!!

This guy is selling his e-book - but his website has an interesting theory that to get rid of skin flaps we need to get really really lean. The Myth of Loose Skin

What do you think?

Ali

Not convinced I'm afraid Ali. If it were that easy surely that would be the standard advice not surgery?

Hmmmm ... not convinced either!!!

Tummy tuckers would be out of business Lol...

But thanks anyhoo!!!

X

Arrghhh ketosis there you are!!

I have missed you!!!

Things should be better now!!!

Gym tomorrow... hope the weather stays as nice as it been today!!!

X

It's plain sailing for u now Hun.
Xx

You must feel like a new woman. Your before and during pics are very inspiring, you really suit blonde hair by the way. X

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Soooooo today I have so far Had my gym induction..... Had a 40 min swim.... Run/walk home!!!! (Bout 3 miles)

Feeling brill..... Thursdays are not officially MY DAY!!!

I got a couple of boring jobs to do but then I'm hoping to get a cycle in too!!!!

Really enjoyed my gym induction.... Really looking forward to it!!!

Hoping to go Sunday!!

I am seriously (In about a stones time) finding one of those bootcamp things!!!!

Hmmmmm

Maybe ; )

Not keen on the next porridge mind!!! Think I'll stick with the white packs..... New spag bol for tea!!!

: )

X

Back