Deezers Final stretch.....

You'll know if its working for you babe....

And even if it doesnt work for you the break will do you good!! ; )

You've done brilliantly!!! Be proud!!!

You'll do just great!!!

X

Awww thanks Dee always so positive :) thank you! i needed that, its scary isnt it! did you manage to still lose whilst you healthy ate or did you just consentrate on the break rather than loss! Im going away in May but right now im happy as i am and would like to lose the last bit slowly after my holiday. But im saying this now give me a week, and i'll be stressed! This diet has helped keep my stress levels down because at leats its orgainised and you dont have to worry about shopping and what to make etc, its been easy in that respect! But im just fed up, i will give the healthy eating ago and if i cant cope or arnt ready i'll be back on it!!

Tried those 16's on today and you know what.... I could go out in them!!! Hehe!!!!

Soooo.... these 2 pairs that are hanging off are going in the bin!!!!!

Non scale victories!!!

My tummy is definately flatter...... Today is a good day!!!

X

Off you go in them and don't forget to wiggle! x

Woot woot on the new jeans ...not so much on the monthly!!

You have done amazing :) read through your whole diary, cant wait to get mine started!

Hopefully around the 19th, just had surgery, so giving myself some time to heal...then.....S&S Time!!! :)

I lost 4lb this week!!!! REALLY happy with that!!!! YAY!!! ANother 3 and I'm finally under 200lb!!! That will be amazing!!!

Feeling good!!! Only 2 stone to go till goal!!!! OMG!!!!

XXX

Wooohoooo Well Done Dee :worthy: you've done amazingly ... I am so impressed on how you've done on these diets honey. Your a true inspiration to others trying to lose weight honey x x x

Fantastic result! Well done! Won't be long until you're posting your maintenance diary...

Well done babe, that next 3lbs will fly off! Im back on the plan im not ready to venture off, i need a plan for when i come off! Did slim and save get back to you with a plan for after this? Who did you contact? Im staying on Slim and Save till i get to goal so another 19lbs to shift but im going gto start building my calories up towards the last 7lbs or so. I thought i was ready to healthy eat but then soon realised my demons were still there and i wasnt in total control so sack it! Back on it :)

Well done babe, that next 3lbs will fly off! Im back on the plan im not ready to venture off, i need a plan for when i come off! Did slim and save get back to you with a plan for after this? Who did you contact? Im staying on Slim and Save till i get to goal so another 19lbs to shift but im going gto start building my calories up towards the last 7lbs or so. I thought i was ready to healthy eat but then soon realised my demons were still there and i wasnt in total control so sack it! Back on it :)

She said he was working on them and she'd send me an email when they're ready.... Hopefully wont be long!!! : /

Not coming off untill they tell me how too..... I may come off with a stone to go and do it the old fashioned way....

Sounds odd but depends on the weather.... If it gets really nice I want my life back!!!! Lol....

Dx

OMG!!! I want to cave!!!!!!! Food And cider would be so good!!!!! I want it!!!!!!!!!!! *Sob sob* roll on crap weather tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Xa

You don't want it.... You want to be slim and be able to wear whatever you like in the summer - you want to be healthy and happy - you want to achieve the goals you set for yourself at the start - the food/drink will still be there when you've lost the weight - visualise yourself having them but it's a slim you in a kick ass sexy outfit...

Back