Deezers Final stretch.....

Dee.... don't you dare cave...as I'm staying strong and we had a deal!!! ;) guilt trip right there x x

You can do it honey...slim for summer...slim for summer x x x

Brilliant loss Hun. Been crazy busy with work and kids so not had a chance to get on. Heading to bed soon but will catch up next couple of days. So close Dee, so close xxx

Fighting those demons are well worth the effort as I found out earlier on in the month :D and felt so smug afterwards. I bet you can't wait to do your lipo today :)

Let me know how its goes ...as it may be something I do nearer to goal ;) or just before the wedding for a couple extra inches ~lol~ x x x

Well it felt........ Warm! Lol and that was about all..... She said I should see a difference after 4 or 5 sessions!!!!! : ( so I'll have to wait!!!!!!! Boooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go, Deezer! If it is as effective as utrasound, you'll be really really pleased! Have you measured today?

Did they take your measurements? a friend of mine had it 4 sessions, she lost a couple of cm's all over!

Ha what are you like haha

Feel very grumpy and irritable today!!!

Think I'm going to have a nap!!! Try and sleep it off!!!

X

Me too, theres something in the water if you ask me!!!!

Dee...you've got to be patient and wait lol ;) no wonder your feeling grumpy lol~huge hugs~ babe really hope it works as well as you want it to x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope your grump-grumps have all gone Dee! Good for you for not caving to the cider cravings xx

Well it felt........ Warm! Lol and that was about all..... She said I should see a difference after 4 or 5 sessions!!!!! : ( so I'll have to wait!!!!!!! Boooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best things are worth the wait hun! Patience now!! Get peeing!!!! xx

I'm less grumpy and more of a cow today!!! Lol.... Couple of days i'll be my normal pleasant self again!!!

Please Slim and Save gods..... let me lose 3lb this week then i can weigh one hundred and ninety something.... and not two hundred and something!!!!

X

Hey Dee!
I think we weigh about the same now, I'm hoping to get in to the 190 something's this week too. Fingers crossed for us! X

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back