Deezers Final stretch.....

Was thinking you'd been keeping an uncharacteristically low profile the last couple of days hun!! Missed your green online light!
How's today going? Has the mood lifted a bit? Hope so xx

Yeah miles better babe!!!

I HATE not being able to get on here though!!!

Is that sad??

X

Deezer said:
Yeah miles better babe!!!

I HATE not being able to get on here though!!!

Is that sad??

X

I've been the same this week, just grabbing time in eve as much as I can but I'm used to being able to catch up during the day....missing it soooo much !!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've lost an inch off my tummy since Monday!!!!!!!

Whether that's Lipo/swimming/weight loss..........A combination of them all I don't care! I'm doing something right!!!!!!

X

Hurrrrrayyyy! A combo of all your hard work and the sessions I would say. You're doing so great, proud as punch of ya! xx

Awww thank you sweetie!!!

Feeling a bit better now the TOTM grimness has passed!!!

And now the sun is shining again!!!!

Makes such a difference doesnt it???

X

Totally lifts one's mood!! Glad you're back to Hydee & that Jekyldee is back under
the stairs til next TOTM!! xx

Yay inch loss!!! Well done all your efforts paying off :)

So pleased ur seeing losses already u utterly deserve them honey x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am I a size 14 yet???

What about now???

now??

Ha...... I've been dieting now for 10 months.... Dont get me wrong I'm not complaining.... But I'm friggin bored of it now....

My present to myself for hitting my Easter challenge was a nice Easter egg.... But i've bought it (As needed to use the voucher!!!) but I've decided not to have any until I've got another stone off....

I've also got a self imposed tattoo ban until I can sit in that chair in a pair of size 14's!!!!!!

So.... Another coke zero it is..... As Easter eggs wont earn themselves!!!!

: )

X

What was your starting size?

What size are you Down to now?

Good incentive to keep u going :)

I know what you mean! I had a serious boredom period thsi past week. One evening I thought this will go on forever.

Then I got a grip and thought how amazing it is to have found something I can actually do. And I am here in sunny north norfolk drinking a Dr Pepper zero (2 for 1 at Tesco) to celebrate loosing 2 x 15kg bags of dog food and 22%+ of my total body weight since 15 Dec. Down 10 BMI points and into size 20s (from 26/28s) too!

So cheers to your size 14 butt in that tatoo chair soon, and the delayed gratification of that Easter egg when you've earnt it!

I know what you mean! I had a serious boredom period thsi past week. One evening I thought this will go on forever.

Then I got a grip and thought how amazing it is to have found something I can actually do. And I am here in sunny north norfolk drinking a Dr Pepper zero (2 for 1 at Tesco) to celebrate loosing 2 x 15kg bags of dog food and 22%+ of my total body weight since 15 Dec. Down 10 BMI points and into size 20s (from 26/28s) too!

So cheers to your size 14 butt in that tatoo chair soon, and the delayed gratification of that Easter egg when you've earnt it!

Thank youuuu!! X

You are doing amazing, those 14s will soon be sliding on!! X

Deezer said:
I started bordering on having to buy 26's!!! ANd that was the final straw!!!

I'm now a 16/18 bottom and 14 top!!

: ) X

Well done you've done amazing :)

The smaller u get the more each pound is dramatic as its coming off a smaller u.

So the sizes will drop fast :)

Back