Deezers Final stretch.....

The smaller u get the more each pound is dramatic as its coming off a smaller u.

So the sizes will drop fast :)

Really do you think.... I've never been tis small..... Even when my weight isnt shifting.... I feel like my body is changing everyday!!! Its very weird!!

X

Dee...you've been doing amazingly well over the course of your journey. The weight just falls off but that's because you put the effort into exercising to get it off!

You should be so proud of yourself for what you've achieved :D x x x

Awww thank you hunni......

I think i need a primark trip for work tops!!! Mine are all massive....

"Here..... While i pierce you.....have a look at my boobs"

Hahahahaaa!!

Deezer said:
Really do you think.... I've never been tis small..... Even when my weight isnt shifting.... I feel like my body is changing everyday!!! Its very weird!!

X

Yes the results will be really dramatic and more noticeable. When I was at target if I gained a pound or two it looked more like 5lb gain but when I was big 2lbs wasn't going to make a difference to my clothes.

So hold on girl size 14 bottoms coming your way :)

Hey girly.... just popping by to offer words of encourgement, as your doing sooo well. Its an amazing feeling be smaller eh... I STILL cath my reflcection and think "whos that" for a second and then go oh yeah ITS ME!!!! lol... mad arent I ..... such a fab feeling :D love to you on your slim and save journey darl xxxx

Awww thank you hunni......

I think i need a primark trip for work tops!!! Mine are all massive....

"Here..... While i pierce you.....have a look at my boobs"

Hahahahaaa!!

~lol~ that's funny but probably a very good way to get repeat customers ;) lol x x x

Lol....

Last session of lipo for this week today!!!

So off into town after work!!!

I have decided that (With the scales not budging all week) I think the coke zero and coffee are causing some water retention....

Not had hardly any yesterday... and dropped a pound and a half over night....

SO i am limiting myself to 1 coffee a day!!!!

See how i get on!!!!

Weigh day tomorrow!!!

: ) X

I have 2 stone to go..... And i have 2 weeks of SLim and save left..... I think i am going to Re-feed when I've finished the 2 weeks.... and get the last stone ish off healthy eating!!! I'm so excited!!!

: ) x

Big decision Deezer. I thought about doing that but decided that I was too addicted to the relatively fast weight loss to lose that amount much more slowly so I stepped up to 800 calories instead which is a sort of middle ground. So I generally have 2 packs now during the day and then that leaves me with 500 calories for a meal and other things (I still limit my carbs to 60g or so to keep ketosis) and I'm losing about 2lb a week that way. I've got 18lbs to go and want to try to get to goal on 800 - 1000 and then step up some more.

When i came off LT I continued to lose 3lb a week..... But I'd be happy with 2 a week off....(Know i weigh less now)

I miss my life now!!!

10 months is a LONG time lol.... Plus i have to learn how to eat properly some time!!!

SnS is always here if i need it!!!

I am going to keep this diary on.... To keep me on track!!!

X

When I came off LT (after 16 weeks - I was bored drinking choc shakes 24 x 7!) I lost the next 2 stone via healthy eating but it took me quite a few months and even then I went back on LT for 2 weeks (intended that it would be 4 but I caved after 2!) near the end to kick start the final bit so this time I'm going to stay on S&S until I'm pretty much at goal. We all have to do what we have to do though so good luck to you whatever you decide xx

I did quite well healthy eating..... But i just had a few stresses and the structure of TFR was needed to keep me on track....

Feeling on top of the world at the min so it'll be nice!!! Nice to have FRUIT..... I miss it so much!!!

X

I'm on a break at the mo for Easter and I've been having fruit. Bananas, and I have tropical fruit for later :). I'm also absolutely horrified by the number of calories in absolutely everything that I would have shovelled down my trap without even thinking previously. I had 2 innocuous looking hot cross buns for lunch today and they were over 300 calories for the 2! I'd have had 1 if I had known beforehand. I thought they'd be like 100 each. So MFP is really helping me understand why it all went so wrong before.

Well you know that S&S is still there if you need it in the future. I think the trick is to do something about the weight gain before it all gets out of hand. I went into denial last time and up and up it went.

Totally the same!!!!!!!! When I am in those 14's I am NEVER buying bigger! They get tight!!!!! Its time to diet!!!!!!

I think that's it ...throw the bigger sizes away so if clothing gets tight you know to do something about it rather than just buying a bigger size all the time :( x x x

Soooooo -3lb for me this week.... So wanted to be in the 190's!!! But bang on 200lb will Ding dang do for me!!!!!

I feel slimmer today.... you know when you have those days when your like.... Ooooh i can see my feet past my belly.... Lol..

My easter egg is firmly stashed at the back of the cupboard for in a stones time...... Sooooo It will be get as much off as i can in the next 2 weeks, re-feed and then low GI for the remainder of my journey!!!

I'm so excited!!!!

: )

X

Go, Deezer. I'm 30lbs behind you! And amazingly because of Alizonne, I know I will follow and get there too. I've never had that certainty before.

I do remember just buying the next size up - so I agree with the need to actively use our (new!) clothes to help us stay at a helathier weight/size. I can't remember when I was last in size 20 trews....... so exciting.

Back