Deezers Final stretch.....

Is this liposuction were talkin about, I know I will need it, tummy tuck or something!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Catching up with your diary Dee, just wanted to say you've done amazingly well! You're a real inspiration! Yes, it sure does feel good to go down a clothes size doesn't it.

Was the liposuction painful? (sorry to be nosey, i know nothing about it).

:)

Well.... Today i went to the gym first thing!!! Was ace!!! Then had my fat zapped!!!

I have lost 2.5 inches off my belly in a week!!!! So whatever i'd doing in combination with the lipo is working!!! So happy!!!!

I didnt get on the scales this morning either!!! Trying to only weigh on weigh day!!! Which is hard but i think i need to be in control of the scales an not the other way round!!!

Other than that all good!!!

: ) X

wow fantastic results.... i bet your chuffed and yes no scale hopping x ;)

Its laser lipo.... They use an ultrasound machine.... Its completely painless.....

I was very sceptical but thought i'd try it before anything else too drastic!!!

I have been exercsing a lot too.... and doing plenty of crunches and using my clarins cream 2 times a day.... but i have to say i think its really working.... or maybe its a combination of all the stuff.....

Will def post definative results for you all at the end of my sessions..... Thus far seems well worth the money!!!

X

Ohhhh sounds interesting!! Are we talking mega bucks for it xx

I bought mine as an offer on groupon.... But altogether I will be having 9 sessions.... Its cost me £120 ish!!!

X

Oh that's good!!! I was expecting you to say like £500 !! When would I start looking Into that? X

So i annoyingly knocked myself out of ketosis the other day by not concentrating on what i was eating!!! Grrrr....

So to motivate myself back into thing i've taken some pics to motivate me!!!

This is the horrible start pic (I HATE THIS SO MUCH!!!)

154634_462876887092_715337092_6064449_3536177_n-4.jpg

This was mid way on my journey!!

IMG-20111116-00377-1.jpg

This is today!!!!

IMG-20120411-00656.jpg

Damn you arse!!! DAMN YOU!!!! Lol....

X

Wow wow well done you !! Looking bloody amazin! Ive done a success stories thread on the main page to try and motivate ourselves and others you should post these :) xx

Oh that's a real bummer knocking yourself out of ketosis, hope you are able to get back in quickly :)

My taster packs arrived today and i have just seen you can eat olives ! I love olives this could be diet could be a winner ummm i can't wait for dinner now Spagbol and olives or chilli and broccoli, or mushroom pasta with extra mushrooms OMG I'm so excited to try them all !! Whoo Hoo xxxx

Hey Dee you are amazing sticking to it for 10 months - not long now till goal for you size 14 tops too and the pics show how much you have achieved - I hope I can do as well as you Im sure you will be back in ketosis in no time!
xxx

Oh sweetie just look how flippin far you've come, one knock out of Ketosis aint gunna beat you. How do you know for sure?
Whatever the case you can pull it back and you'll be rewarded with a fab loss for your effort xxx

No dog breath and I'm STARVING lol....

Wont give in tho.... hopefully be back in ketosis in a day or so!!!

X

Ahhh the dog breath hath returneth!!!! Lol....

So well on my way to ketosis if not already there!!!

Crikey i have that training session today at the gym with my friend!!! Well scared!!! REALLY wish i hadnt volounteered myslelf now!!! What if i fall flat on my face???

Eeeeek!!! HELL!!!!

Oh well cant back out now!!

X

Glad the bad breathes coming back, lol strange saying that!
Good luck at the gym you will be fine, show em how its done girl! xx

Hos was the gym sesh? did you manage to stay on your feet or hit the deck? haha

Back