Deezers Final stretch.....

Hormones are EVIL

Yesterday went to bed.... Felt awfull like I was literally being poisoned from the inside!!!! (Drama queen)

Was all "I can't do this anymore.......need to eat.......feel awfull.......its my time to come off....... I'll re-feed stArting tomorrow etc......etc!!"

Woke up this morning! Bloatedness going down! Been to the loo...... Happy as again!!

Have a feeling TOTM will be today or tomorrow! But feel so much better!!! Put my duvet jacket on and its looser than its ever been so what the scales say Sunday I dunno....... What will be will be but I suspect a few water pounds!!!!!

Hey ho!!

Onwards and inwards!!!!!!!

DX

Glad you're feeling a bit more like yourself this morning. TOTM seems to change on a VLCD. When I did LL, in general my mood was much more even. No sugar mood swings! But my TOTM got so bad and sore. Apparently your excess fat stores hormones and metabolises them differently. Which is why sometimes when you're carrying a lot of extra fat, you get masculine features like excess hair. Then as you break down the fat, you release the trapped hormones and all hell breaks loose. And you can't deal with it using chocolate like you usually would. Thank feck for truffa bars!

Have a better day

xx

hahaha SOOOO true.

glad you feel better, just 2 more days til you can weigh in again....just keep swimmin! x

Glad u feel-better Hun, it's horrible hormones. I always go through same problem.
Only 2 more days to weigh in.
Xxx

Glad you're feeling a bit more like yourself this morning. TOTM seems to change on a VLCD. When I did LL, in general my mood was much more even. No sugar mood swings! But my TOTM got so bad and sore. Apparently your excess fat stores hormones and metabolises them differently. Which is why sometimes when you're carrying a lot of extra fat, you get masculine features like excess hair. Then as you break down the fat, you release the trapped hormones and all hell breaks loose. And you can't deal with it using chocolate like you usually would. Thank feck for truffa bars!

Have a better day

xx

Lol.... Or praline bars!!! SO nice!!!

X

hey chick hope ur having a better day today :) xx

you never know, i lost 1lb and normally gain about 7lb of water when its totm! its turd though really makes you want to eat chocolate! ive had all sweet dishes today had no savoury, now im sat here wanting crisps and crap, only because we have loads of kids party food in for my oh's youngest its his 5th birthday tomorrow so party party i bloody love party food :( but i wana feel less flabby in a bikini even more so sod it!! i will be strong.

I was so bloated the other day!!! Its going down though!!!

Was SO hoping for 2lb off then i was in the 13's!!! But alas i dont think it will happen!!!

*Sob sob*

ye of little faith, stay positive babe xxxx

Deezer said:
I was so bloated the other day!!! Its going down though!!!

Was SO hoping for 2lb off then i was in the 13's!!! But alas i dont think it will happen!!!

*Sob sob*

When's your weigh in chick x

Tomorrow... But even though i have 1 session left I'm going to ask the girl how many inches i have lost on my Laser lipo.... Then i can focus on a positive!!

X

All helps hun, you will be finnneee :)

I fancy some lazer lipo ...wonder if they can zap my boobs away?? LOL

Have a good weekend xx

Fingers crossed for u Hun, u never no u might b in the 13s!
Xxx

13 stone something?????? Me........ This week or next definately!!!!

Can't believe it!!!!! Insane!!!!!!! X

Deezer said:
13 stone something?????? Me........ This week or next definately!!!!

Can't believe it!!!!! Insane!!!!!!! X

Believe it Hun, u bloody well deserve it after such a hard work!
Xxx

Deezer
Just wanted to say thanks for telling me about john bruffa, am thoroughly enjoying it almost 2/3rds read cant put it down lol
It covers loads of things i hadnt even thought about
Thanks again
:)

sojafay said:
Deezer
Just wanted to say thanks for telling me about john bruffa, am thoroughly enjoying it almost 2/3rds read cant put it down lol
It covers loads of things i hadnt even thought about
Thanks again :)

Me too! I went and got it and it's been making me think a lot! I always worry as I am lactose intolerant this is making me feel a whole lot better!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back