Deezers Final stretch.....

Oooooh do it!

I'm doing the Bridge to 10k and then a marathon training plan I've found on the net!!!!!!

No Iphone!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately!!! X

Deezer said:
Oooooh do it!

I'm doing the Bridge to 10k and then a marathon training plan I've found on the net!!!!!!

No Iphone!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately!!! X

Yeah theyre the same plans that I've got(well the B210k anyway) I only live in north Wales, could maybe do that one-are you doing it in a team? For a charity? x

Yeah theyre the same plans that I've got(well the B210k anyway) I only live in north Wales, could maybe do that one-are you doing it in a team? For a charity? x
Oooooh you so should.... Its the tatton park half marathon....

I'm going to run for hounds for heroes!!! : )XX

SOoooo I have a dilema...... I have packs til 2 weeks today!!! DO I order more or do I do that last bit Low GI!!????

Decisions decisions...... I'm chomping at the bit to start my running training but know on this diet i wouldn't be able to do it!!!! Oooooooh!!!

*Confused*

(As always!!! Ha!)

If you dont think U can train how u would like to on s&s,,,, go low carb!

S&s will always be here, a change may do you good!!

But totally upto u hun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are you doing a 10k as prep for the half? Or just straight into the half? The app I've got recommends a 10k on or around the 14th of October x

If you dont think U can train how u would like to on s&s,,,, go low carb!

S&s will always be here, a change may do you good!!

But totally upto u hun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thinking low GI and still keeping out the bread/pasta etc as i know they are my downfall.... I'll see how i feel next Friday and decide whether to stick at it or order!!!

Its exciting to think I'm near the end!! X

Deezer said:
Yeah I'm doing it in prep!!!!

Its all scary now!!! Lol... X

Have you entered one? Sorry for all the questions lol! Just trying to formulate a plan of attack xx

Hi Deezer, just wanted to pop onto your diary for a change :D I mainly use my iphone app and I dont get to see peoples tickers and states etc so just wanted to say you have done AMAZING! And are such an inspiration. It must be a fantastic feeling to be near to your goal and start making plans for life to help you stay there. If anybody can do it, its you xx

Hi Deezer, just wanted to pop onto your diary for a change :D I mainly use my iphone app and I dont get to see peoples tickers and states etc so just wanted to say you have done AMAZING! And are such an inspiration. It must be a fantastic feeling to be near to your goal and start making plans for life to help you stay there. If anybody can do it, its you xx

Awww thanks hun!!!

: ) X

Soooo just had a take away for tea....

Tandoori chicken...Tiny bit of salad!!! *I love this diet*

Feeling good!!! Hoping to be back under 200lbs and have rid of those 7 party pounds tomorrow!!!

I have the day to myself on Monday so I am going to plan my training schedule for my running..... then i can really give this my best shot!!!

I'm quite excited to have something to work to..... Hoping that if i do come off plan in 2 weeks time all the running and good diet will get me directly into those 14 jeans!!!

Here's hoping for a good result in the morning!!!

: )

X

Sorry Hun, I meant are you running a proper 10k race as well, it just doing a 10k run as part of your training plan x

Ahhhh I seeeeeee......

As yet just part of my plan... but if i can find one towards the end of summer i may do one!!!

X

Deezer said:
Ahhhh I seeeeeee......

As yet just part of my plan... but if i can find one towards the end of summer i may do one!!!

X

Let me know-I might join u for that, if it's after the 9th of September x

OH MY GOD!!!!!

My little dog wke me up crying for a wee little monkey and then i couldnt get back to sleep!!! So todays weigh day.....

-10lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell..... SO thats 7 booze pounds and 3 on top of that!!!! To say I am pleased is an understatement!!! Thats my second biggest loss EVER!!!!

I'm so chuffed right now!!!! I've worked hard this week!!! Real hard and its payed off...... I officially weigh 13 stone something!!!! : ) And 1lb off my 7 stone!!!!!

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW..... Even if it is 6.30 on a Sunday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXX

OH MY GOD!!!!!

My little dog wke me up crying for a wee little monkey and then i couldnt get back to sleep!!! So todays weigh day.....

-10lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell..... SO thats 7 booze pounds and 3 on top of that!!!! To say I am pleased is an understatement!!! Thats my second biggest loss EVER!!!!

I'm so chuffed right now!!!! I've worked hard this week!!! Real hard and its payed off...... I officially weigh 13 stone something!!!! : ) And 1lb off my 7 stone!!!!!

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW..... Even if it is 6.30 on a Sunday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXX

And 3lb off 100lb.... Bring it on!!!!

X

Wow well done you :happy096:

Back