Deezers Final stretch.....

You are such an inspiration! I can't wait til I get close to my 100lb loss :) xx

You'll be there before you know it!!!

Dunno... something clicked with me on my 30th birthday..... I dont want to be ill in my 30's/40's..... and that was that lol....

X

Deezer said:
You'll be there before you know it!!!

Dunno... something clicked with me on my 30th birthday..... I dont want to be ill in my 30's/40's..... and that was that lol....

X

Cool! I guess I'm nearly 1/4 of the way there! xx

Well done chick that's amazin u deserve it!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww

Dee that's great !!! Well done :)

Had a bit of a blip last night o_O myself oh well these things happen back at it xxxxx

Decided to have a treat as I'm all chuffed with my self!!!!

I've gone mad...... Dr pepper zero!!! Lol....

; )

X

yum yum, enjoy your treat :)

Way To Go Girl:):):)

Sooooooo..... Today (Too much time on my hands!!!) Lol.... I have decided to come off when I finish these packs..... SO thats 11 days till re-feed.....

I really want to start my marathon training and It makes me anxious that i am just sat about waiting as i know I wont be able to do it on this amount of cals.... I've found a high energy low GI cookbook that has some brill ideas..... SO that combined with running 3 times a week combined with cycling/swimming and resistence training.... surely I'll keep losing right????? Lol...

Whats the worst that can happen???? I come back on..... I've been dieting now for 10 months and now i think its time t shift my goal to something non weight related (Even though i guess it is kind of) A half marathon is massive for me!!! Before I couldnt run for the bus.....

I'm so excited!!! SO its 11 days tomorrow!!!! I'm going to try and get 10lb off in that time.... you know me.... need a bit of a challenge!!! Hehe!!!!

Hurrah, 11 days and you'll be focused and in training, the rest will just melt off and do its business with your training :) How exciting!!

Good luck and keep us posted whilst you refeed hun :) xxx

My plan is running 3 times a week...... Swimming once/pilates class and toning exercises at the gym.... Not forgetting the doggy walking obviously!!!!

I cant wait!!!

SO excited!!!

Running tomorrow am... seem to manage my 5k ok on plan so getting that upto scratch before i start my 10k training..... which will be 6 weeks.... then start the half marathon training!!! Eeeek!!! Lol.....

*Scary*

XXX

Well done hun you are doing fantastic xx

You're doing fantastically well! Well done!! Its amazing.

x

Oooooh Just nipped in peacocks to grab a little jumper!!!!

SIZE BLOODY 12!!!!!! Thats is all!!!!!! Lol....

Now if my butt and thighs want to catch up!!! That'd be grand!!!

X

I bet you're feeling on top of the world & so you should you've done fantastic xx

Yay! Size 12!!!!!

Back