Deezers Final stretch.....

Good god, that is some hill no wonder your ass was aching for a couple of days hahaha! i went to the gym yesterday and OMG i cant move today, damn Zumba! i really go for it and then regret it the next day! plus it always makes me more hungry, so yesterday was a right off to be honest! hows you getting on with everything? what day do you wi? im changing my wi day, i weighed tuesday this week just for my restard! im really struggling getting back on plan this time round, do you have any tips?? ohhh did you watch secret eaters the other night on channel 4 it was fab?

So finished re-feed a couple of days agao... and havent been too bad.... plus all the exercise!!! Woke up!!! +5lb!!! I mean WTF.....

But when i thought about it... This is my 'true' weight.... as someone who's eating carbs (For my running training) I will be carrying some water weight!!! So I was cool with that!!! *Must update stats and 'century' tag*

But when i hit again.... It will be 100lb fat!!! Not fat and a bit of water!!!

But then...... I came on... Even though i only finished last week *Sob sob*

So i think i can count some of that as TOTM water!!!

So i think I'm prob only 2 or 3lb up!!!

Sorry for the long winded ramble..... What a rollercoaster of a day!! But all in all.... a couple of pound gain is fine by me!!! : )

Start the 10k training SUnday!!! Eeeeeeek!!!

XXX

Deezer said:
So finished re-feed a couple of days agao... and havent been too bad.... plus all the exercise!!! Woke up!!! +5lb!!! I mean WTF.....

But when i thought about it... This is my 'true' weight.... as someone who's eating carbs (For my running training) I will be carrying some water weight!!! So I was cool with that!!! *Must update stats and 'century' tag*

But when i hit again.... It will be 100lb fat!!! Not fat and a bit of water!!!

But then...... I came on... Even though i only finished last week *Sob sob*

So i think i can count some of that as TOTM water!!!

So i think I'm prob only 2 or 3lb up!!!

Sorry for the long winded ramble..... What a rollercoaster of a day!! But all in all.... a couple of pound gain is fine by me!!! : )

Start the 10k training SUnday!!! Eeeeeeek!!!

XXX

Hugs! You've done so amazingly awesome tho xx

Your body will take some time to find its comfort zone hun and when it sees that carbs are going to be in regular
supply you should start to lose the lbs fairly lively!
Have you checked with your doc about your very overly active womany bits?!
It seems a bit strange that you should only have a week or two between periods.
Surely dieting can't affect the menstrual cycle that severely can it? I don't know...bit worried about you sweets x

They've been a bit crackers all the way through tbh babe!!!!!! Will see if they settle over the next few weeks X

Ooooooh tummy ache today!!! Urgh!! Work for me though!!!

Hope your all well.... hoping to get some proper time on here tomorrow!! : ) X

Hey Dee.... BIG HUG hun.... keep that lovely chin up ya hear?? lol hope you`ll be ok... xxx

I'm not too worried about the gain tbh.... Its just water... but feel this is my true weight now!! Carrying a bit of water.... I am gutted i have had to undo my century badge and my ticker but hey ho!!! Will hopefully be back there in the next couple of weeks!! X

Your keeping a busy bee hun!! As you say its just water, it will soon whittle back off :) You have done so so well :)

Hopin I do as well when it comes to refeed time in September :)

Have a good weekend xx

I do worry that I've come off too early.... but then when I start my 10k training Monday I think I'll be glad of the extra cals/carbs etc.....

Am i right in thinking to have carbs before i train (for energy!!!) and then protein after to re-build the muscle!!??? Is that correct....

X

Yes that's what I do when not on plan. Normally have carbs(porridge/multigrain bagel or just a small pack jelly beans) around 4, get gym at 6, then soon as I hit the changing room after training protein shake!!

You will need the cals for your marathon training your gonna do grand :)

You worry to much your doing fab honey and that's how I thought the food went.

It's only panic as ur eating again but you'll crack this :) I know u can do it babes x x x

You worry to much your doing fab honey and that's how I thought the food went.

It's only panic as ur eating again but you'll crack this :) I know u can do it babes x x x

Guess it'll just take a few weeks to settle into it!!! *Crosses fingers*

X

Yes that's what I do when not on plan. Normally have carbs(porridge/multigrain bagel or just a small pack jelly beans) around 4, get gym at 6, then soon as I hit the changing room after training protein shake!!

You will need the cals for your marathon training your gonna do grand :)

Awww ta chick..... which protein shakes do you use!!!??? Would you recomend?? x

We use a few as OH bodybuilds and personal trains

Phd diet whey- really nice (Jodie marsh uses it LOL)

Nectar( no carbs - juicy style rather than milky- 23g a scoop)

I also like BSN lean desert - thick milky shakes, great for cooking with. I use the cinammon roll one to make gorgeous protein pancakes :)

Hope that helps Xx

We use a few as OH bodybuilds and personal trains

Phd diet whey- really nice (Jodie marsh uses it LOL)

Nectar( no carbs - juicy style rather than milky- 23g a scoop)

I also like BSN lean desert - thick milky shakes, great for cooking with. I use the cinammon roll one to make gorgeous protein pancakes :)

Hope that helps Xx
Ooooh thanks hun.... Trying more to get small by training now rather than just losing the weight!!! *Exciting times*

Thanks for that!! X

[h=6]A regular client just asked 'where the other girls gone?' Lol... didnt recognise me!!![/h]*Happy dance*

A regular client just asked 'where the other girls gone?' Lol... didnt recognise me!!!

*Happy dance*

Oh that's fantastic :)

I have had such an amazing day..... no less than 4 clients have commented or didnt even recognise me!! Hehe!!!

So off out this evening on clous nine!!! : )

XXX

Back