Deezers Final stretch.....

Right so managed to prgarmme all my details into the fancy scales so hopefully it'll be good for motivation!!!!!

So heres my initial readings!!!

Body fat = 42.2% (Normal 22-32%)
Water = 43.8% (Aim for 50%)
Muscle = 31%
BMI = 32.4 (Obese)
BMR = 1698

Sooooo..... will do this aswell as my weight readings on a Saturday morning!!! : )

Hopefully i will see results even if my weight doesnt move that much!!

Hope everyone is enjoying this sunshine!!! X

Deezer said:
Right so managed to prgarmme all my details into the fancy scales so hopefully it'll be good for motivation!!!!!

So heres my initial readings!!!

Body fat = 42.2% (Normal 22-32%)
Water = 43.8% (Aim for 50%)
Muscle = 31%
BMI = 32.4 (Obese)
BMR = 1698

Sooooo..... will do this aswell as my weight readings on a Saturday morning!!! : )

Hopefully i will see results even if my weight doesnt move that much!!

Hope everyone is enjoying this sunshine!!! X

Mine do alot of that too-just not the BMR xx

Hey what kind of scales do you have and how much did they cost if you don't mind me asking? I'd like to get some that show body fat etc thanks x

Myn are similar to those they give Bmi too x

And they're dead easy to use!!!

Feeling very fat and frumpy today!!!

One of those days when you feel you'll NEVER GET TO GOAL!!!

: (

Hope your feeling better today hun, your doing so well with your refeed :)

LOL I tried some push ups ha am terrible LOL try ten tonight hehe

TTFN Xx

Get those negative thoughts out of your head missie...you look great! Check out those sexy collar bones!
Well done on the loss...another pesky pound flung on the waste heap! x

Fat and frumpy pffft!!! far from it ;) Hope ur feeling better today :) xxxx

Well ladies... on my run this morning I had forgotten my ipod so had a bloody good think!!! Although I have started my running training... and I'm doing more strength training I've come to the conclusion I want to be at goal MORE than I want to train for this half marathon!!! Vain or what???? The way I see it... if I dont complete my training oon time then whats the worst that can happen I have to walk some of my half marathon attempt!!!

I have proved to myself i can maintain but I need the structure of TFR.... Having the odd ice cream.... the odd couple of drinks again leaves me spending the first half of the week losing my 'weekend pounds' I am going to do a month!!! I've ordered them and I'll start as soon as I get em..... Then weigh 1 week on Friday!!!! Then I'm back in my routine!!!

Hoping I havent made the wrong decision.... Lifes a bit stressfull at the moment so I'm taking the 'strict regime' of TFR rather than the 'Binge' which deep down I know is coming!!!!

My issues with food are still there.... I'm a fit and healthy binge eater!!! What the hell.... although its under control to a certain extent but I know its coming so I need to act!!!

Sorry for the big drawn out emotional blurb.... I feel stupid and like I've failed at healthy eating but I think tis is best!!!

:' (

X

Only you know what you most want hun. And there'll be many half marathons when you get to goal
that you can fully run.
You'll be so motivated when you get to your ideal weight to maintain that the binge tendency
will probably disappear for good.
Will be fun having you back in the S&S club! xx

You got to do what's right for you hunny. Wahoo your packs will land soon

Sometimes it helps not to have to think about food

Have a kick ass day Xx

That sounds like a good plan that fits with your needs - and your body's focus on goal. It avoids a binge and takes you closer to goal.

Your body is making a major transition from fat to fit - and it's important that you are handling it in a way that let's you stay at goal when you get there. So you may walk some of the half marathon - what is amazing is that you are able to move and shift in a way that a 20 stone woman couldn't manage.

We've spent a long time with disordered eating gaining and maintaining overweight - so it will take a while and different ways of working out our new way of eating and living. So you've not failed - just got some feedback on what works and doesn't work. And maybe it's not about failure - but that the combination of continuing to be in weight loss mode and increasing exercise is not susatinable - so something needs adjsuting - and you have decided what you are adjusting.

You inspire lots of us, Dee. So be kind to yourself, and acknowledge how much you have achieved and how much you will continue to achieve.

Sending you cyber hugs

well............. I am staggered, Deezer was one of my biggest supporters when I was on here last year, I finished in October and I cannot remember the number of times she raised my spirits with words of wisdom. Now I am back because I have been a idiot and put on 24lb.... I click and see how much weight she has lost now in total.. Just fantastic babe and very well done. You have and are still fighting so many food demons and yet you are still determined and still losing ! !... Fantastic !! Keep going girl, you are well on your way to your goal.

U know what's best for u my lovely, do what feels right :) either wayv u have done great and will continue to do great xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the support everyone!!! Found a sneaky few packs in the cupboard!!! So I can start tomorrow regardless as I have enough for 2 days!!!! YAY!!! Looking forward to it!!!!

Ready...... steady....... LOSE TWO STONE!!!!

Had a lovely lunch with my OH and feel ready to do this..... feel better for taking the control back!!!

I WILL NOT BINGE!!!!

X

well............. I am staggered, Deezer was one of my biggest supporters when I was on here last year, I finished in October and I cannot remember the number of times she raised my spirits with words of wisdom. Now I am back because I have been a idiot and put on 24lb.... I click and see how much weight she has lost now in total.. Just fantastic babe and very well done. You have and are still fighting so many food demons and yet you are still determined and still losing ! !... Fantastic !! Keep going girl, you are well on your way to your goal.

Hey hey!!! How you doing??? Weird I was only wondering the other day how you were getting on??? Spooky!!! You'll have that weight off in no time!!! I have more or less the same amount to go..... so hopefully we'll hit goal near the same time!!!

You starting a new diary!!!???

X

Back