Deezers Final stretch.....

I hate Sundays...... Waaaaay too much temptation lol....

Just sat about driking coffee reading my kindle..... May go up to the supermarket to distract myself!!! Lol....

X

Iv been strimming the grass :eek:
washing , prep dinner for the brood !!
weekends are so the worst I agree !!

Run run for the hilllllssss :)

grr I agree, I get so peeed off over the weekend... got to stay in to work too! ... wrapps and bagels sitting in the kitchen taunting me :-I

Well done Dee. Great loss hun :)

Sooooo..... Went in to New look as i thought i need a little jacket.... and with trepidation picked up the 14..... A little bit scared to try it on.... : / Anyway... it was too big.... I needed the 12!!! WTF??????? SO happy right now!!!!!! No if my arse would like to catch up that'd be ace!!!! ; )

Deezer said:
Sooooo..... Went in to New look as i thought i need a little jacket.... and with trepidation picked up the 14..... A little bit scared to try it on.... : / Anyway... it was too big.... I needed the 12!!! WTF??????? SO happy right now!!!!!! No if my arse would like to catch up that'd be ace!!!! ; )

Yey!!! That's awesome xx

What a great feeling! Well done you!

Deezer said:
Anyway... it was too big.... I needed the 12!!! WTF??????? SO happy right now!!!!!!)

Wow! That must be an amazing feeling. Reading things like this help keep me motivated. Thanks x

Thats great Dee !!!

Shut up mad woman lol x

Woop woop Haha, I'm the opposite way round!! 8 on bottom 14 on top for boobs ... Can I trade :p

:) what a perk up hunny ..fabulous x

Awww ta girls...... I've got a feeling when I'm a 14 bottom I'm gonna be about a 10 on top!!! SO gonna have to try and beef my arms up lol... x

543037_242140709235437_296920229_n.jpg

I'm the same though I m
An 18 on the bottom and 14/16 ontop depending where I shop lol x

Back