Deezers Final stretch.....

So after a wobbly weekend today is a fresh start!!!

My shoulder is still sore : ( but I didnt need painkillers yesterday so better than it was... ack in work tomorrow!! So we'll see!!!

I have 4 weeks till race for life which i was hoping would be the end of my jouney..... But i think I'm gonna just have the day off and then get back to it for 1 more week.... as my OH is away so will be easy as not teas/food around lol....

Which gives me 5 weeks on plan..... So 5 weeks to lose 25lb!!! Eeeeek.... I can hope but at least I'll be close if not at goal........ We'll see......

Still feeling a bit sorry for myself but much better than I was..... Feel a bit more re-focussed funnily enough!!! Whats five weeks.... when i consider the aount of weeks I've lready done!!!

X

Rest that shoulder hunny Xx

Sending you virtual hugs xxx

Deezer said:
So after a wobbly weekend today is a fresh start!!!

My shoulder is still sore : ( but I didnt need painkillers yesterday so better than it was... ack in work tomorrow!! So we'll see!!!

I have 4 weeks till race for life which i was hoping would be the end of my jouney..... But i think I'm gonna just have the day off and then get back to it for 1 more week.... as my OH is away so will be easy as not teas/food around lol....

Which gives me 5 weeks on plan..... So 5 weeks to lose 25lb!!! Eeeeek.... I can hope but at least I'll be close if not at goal........ We'll see......

Still feeling a bit sorry for myself but much better than I was..... Feel a bit more re-focussed funnily enough!!! Whats five weeks.... when i consider the aount of weeks I've lready done!!!

X

Check you out you can do it !!!
Hope the shoulders ok chick ?

I'm wondering when you did refeed I know you used the lipotrim plan , did you just use s&s products ? Tar chick x

I think you look fantastic on your photos x take it easy with the shoulder x

Hope your shoulder gets better soon.

And 5 weeks? You're a pro at this, you'll smash it! ;0)

Getting ready to go out an you know what i realised.....

IMG-20120625-00892.jpg

IMG-20120625-00899.jpg

I'm doing alright.... I've fallen off the wagon..... Not many havent!!! I'll just get right back on again!!!

Thanks for your support!!! As always!!! X

You look fab Deezer. I remember you wishing that your hips would catch up (kikikikikikiki, that's my eternal prayer too) and guess what girl....LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE!!!! way to go x

Just want to get exercising now!!! My neck is still a bit sore but gonna try a run tomorrow!!!

Missing my weights!! : (

100% day so thats good news.... will be happy with a STS this week......

X

Deezer said:
Just want to get exercising now!!! My neck is still a bit sore but gonna try a run tomorrow!!!

Missing my weights!! : (

100% day so thats good news.... will be happy with a STS this week......

X

Be careful you don't want to push it too soon. Well done on 100% ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get your neck better first missy LOL

Phew well done on 100% hun, the weekends are the worst for me too. It's s nightmare... Need the routine of the week

Take it easy Xx

Take it easy and don't do yourself a long term mischief!!
Is there no other stuff you can do without inflicting more damage?

I do hope your neck gets better soon.
I have a great osteopath who is just fantastic when I am in pain!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Its miles better than it was.... I'm just impatient!!! ; )

Will try a run tomorrow.... not going to attempt any weights/jumping jacks till after the weekend!!!

Gonna get my crunch on.... : )

XXX

My shoulder is aching like mad..... *Wahhhhhhh*

May just have to alk not run!!! Work definately isnt helping!!!! But I'm chocca all week and need the money!!! : (

X

Aw not good babes :( perhaps look up a good physio and get it looked at and some proper meds from the docs! x x x

Rest when you can hun, no running!!

Money good but no rest not so much, make a little time to unwind Xx

I'm scrapping the exercise other than walking till Monday.... using the time to plan a weight plan.... one I can stick to with my working hours.... so will use the time wisely..... Its really achy!! : (

So plenty of walking and 4 packs and veg!!!

Maybe chance a run Sunday if all good.....

Feel better for making the decision.... and not just being dissapointed everyday when i can!!!

Fedupbut100%.com!!!

X

Sounds wise hunny

How many days do you have each week available to train?? I found a three day split effective when I started

Rest, it will be worth it when your all healed up Xx

Back