Deezers Final stretch.....

Hopefully it's easing the problem honey. Just try and rest it as much as you can and try and take regular breaks at work x x x

Dose up and don't d
Overdo things, know you got work. Hope it eases hunny Xx

My back always aches after therapy, sometimes worse than before. Pain killers and ignore it as much as you can with out re aggrivating it. x

Hopefully it's easing the problem honey. Just try and rest it as much as you can and try and take regular breaks at work x x x

Its definately working.... breaks at work.... pffft lol....

Nah... its tonnes better!! Ran/work fine.... just sometimes hurts when i move quick.... def hurts in the morning.... bit stiff n stuff..... but definately miles better!!! X

Feel better now i know I can run.....

Week 6 day 1 of Bridge to 10k done and dusted.... with an extra 5 min run as i had reservoir left!!! YAY!!!!

20 days to lose 14lb.... eeeeek!! X

Deezer said:
Feel better now i know I can run.....

Week 6 day 1 of Bridge to 10k done and dusted.... with an extra 5 min run as i had reservoir left!!! YAY!!!!

20 days to lose 14lb.... eeeeek!! X

Go girl! Excellent day with a sore shoulder! Hope it all gets better soon..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Glad your having a better day hunny, your sounding positive ahoy :)

Love it Xx

Glad to hear its improving, remember to take it easy though ;)

I'm moving onto Juddd, hubbie and I know we need to do something before we crack and go off track.
He knows he can do the up/down as it won't involve him tracking too much on up's and downs will be S&S packs - plus uses up what we have.

Still gunna be following ya though.... May be back as well lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its so hard to get back on after a holiday..... Sometimes you just have to try something else.... doesnt matter as long as the weights coming off babe!!!

Good luck to you!!! X

Ahhhhhhh woke up with NO shoulder pain!!!! A very dull ache but thats it.... Would love to go to pilates but dont want to push my look.... long walk out this morning... and then some crunches maybe!!!

YAY!!! And also.... It turn out I'm not losing my dieting ability (Or my marbles) Came on last night!!!! URHHHHHHH!!! Will not miss the hormonal craziness when i am at goal lol.....

So not holding out for a great loss.... But if i can get 3 off and be back under 200lb!!! I'll be a happy girl!!!

Onwards and inwards!!!

: ) XXX

Good morning! So glad there is no more pain but best not to push it. Finger crossed you get the loss you are looking for this week. Xx

Wahhh stupid Tom, too right won't miss all the tom drama when we slim n fit!!

Have a good day sweetie Xx

Good morning! So glad there is no more pain but best not to push it. Finger crossed you get the loss you are looking for this week. Xx

I hope so... its a hard slog getting back in ketosis this time!!! Urgh!! Lol...

How you getting on sweets???

X

So far so good. Day 3 with no messing about and feel brill this morning. Got that feeling of having loads of energy back. So now the next load of hard work starts which means not giving into boredom and sabotaging getting to goal.

Just over 3lb off so far (once a serial weigher always a serial weigher lol) so I'm very very happy with that. I know is mostly water weight this week but keeping everything crossed I get back into the 170's (currently 181) then first mini goal is to break that 170 once and for all!!!!!

It feels strangely good to be back on it. Think I'm here for the next 4 weeks anyway and will see where that takes me.

So far so good. Day 3 with no messing about and feel brill this morning. Got that feeling of having loads of energy back. So now the next load of hard work starts which means not giving into boredom and sabotaging getting to goal.

Just over 3lb off so far (once a serial weigher always a serial weigher lol) so I'm very very happy with that. I know is mostly water weight this week but keeping everything crossed I get back into the 170's (currently 181) then first mini goal is to break that 170 once and for all!!!!!

It feels strangely good to be back on it. Think I'm here for the next 4 weeks anyway and will see where that takes me.
I'm doing about the same.... Going to do race for life, have the day off.... as I'll be having a couple of drinks in the afternoon... and then do another week... john is away that week so it'll be an easy extra week!!

X

How you feeling tonight, ketosis will be yours soon sweetie :) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey hunni... I had an AWFUll day yesterday.... ended up having a row with the guy I work with!! It was awfull....

So close to telling him to stick it and even closer to coming home an stuffing myself silly and having a glass of wine!!!

I didnt... and I've been rewarded this morning with ketosis!!!

: )

Back