Deezers Final stretch.....

ketosis.gif

Dog breath ahoy!! :) xxx

Hope today is better hunny Xx

Oo yay, I already feel sick about work on Monday!! Gonna enjoy today, watching family eat curry later n vegging with kids tomorow!

Enjoy your run hun.. Ooo I love a bit of cleaning LOL Xx

My dyson is awful.. would live one of the new lightweight ones!!

I forgot I got this snap for you yesterday LOL this guy was posing for a good hour!! Enjoying all the attention

ForumRunner_20120705_143042.jpg

The new ones are lovely, had a go with my Mums. Probably my oh half broken the old one LOL

I love my dyson. It is a dyson animal, the one with the ball and the attachment for hoovering furniture. It's great for pet hair, amazing what you pick up with it. Easy to push round and light. x

My dyson was naff with pet hair. My electrolux on the other hand OMG 2 long haired dogs you wouldn't know they lived here after the cleaners been round :) x x x

I have one of the dyson lightweight pet hair ones And was just moaning to my boyfriend about it beingpants, I actually said same thing as you- good for a hamster maybe!! Lol great minds :) I have to sweep first then Hoover!! Kills time though.... :)

I really want to do some kettle bells....... shhhhhhhhh!!!!

I wont I wont...... Monday they're having it though!!!!!!

; )

Oh and........ Morning ladies!!!!

You will be 100% and can enjoy them Monday :) I'll do some single leg kettlebell deadlifts for you today :)

Have a good one hunny Xx

You will be 100% and can enjoy them Monday :) I'll do some single leg kettlebell deadlifts for you today :)

Have a good one hunny Xx

You think I'd be ok doing some squats and lunges with the kettlebells.... ???

I also did week 1 day 3 of my half marathon training.... needed the challenge!!! ; )

Felt good.... even though we got drenched lol...

X

Hi deezer x you look amazing in your latest photo. :) I read somewhere u brought the kettle work DVDs which I have just purchased how did u get on with them ? X

To be honest i was building up to doing em... I'm been doing some kettle bell work outs.... and then I hurt my shoulder!!! : (

So hopfeully get started on em next week (Fingers crossed)

X

Back