Deezers Final stretch.....

Looking good in the pics lady! That's not too good about work. Can't you work for yourself? From what I see you are a very talented lady and I'm sure that would work out for you.
Have a good day x

Hi hunny

Yes lunges n squats with bells be ideal hun

Xx

YAY!!!! Weighed in today!!! As wanted to stick to my Saturday WI...

7lb off!!!! OMG.... would have been happy with 3 to get under 200lb.... But I'm back in the 13 stone breacket!!! I've worked my ass off and i know its mainly water... but its really spurred me on!!!!

: )

XXX

Deezer said:

7lb off!!!! OMG.... would have been happy with 3 to get under 200lb.... But I'm back in the 13 stone breacket!!! I've worked my ass off and i know its mainly water... but its really spurred me on!!!!

XXX

Yey!!! Well done! xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Well done that woman x

Weeee wonderwoman :) xxx

That's fantastic! So pleased for you Deezer!

Thanks everyone!!! : )

I'm gonna go all out and try and get in the 12's before Race for Life!!! Eeeek....

Which will mean 13lb in the next 15 days.....

Can it be done??? Lol..... Hey if you dont try......

X

Deezer said:

XXX

Well done that's great and totally deserved :) x

It can be done hunny, right here with ya :)

I'm still in shock 9lb since Sunday, gonna smash the 20lb, wooot woot

When you getting your kettlebell session??

Xx

I'm going to do some lunges and squats with em later and then back to arms monday!!! YAAY!!

I've kinda given up. Well on S&s anyway. I don't know what's wrong but I couldn't get past day 3. Rather than undo everything I went straight on to slimming world and have had 3 100% days and currently 4lb down.

I wish I could manage the VLCD but my heads just not in the right place so going to the scenic route!!

4lb is a brill loss..... You can do it babes... you'll have that weight off in no time!!

X

Back