Deezers Final stretch.....

You can do itt!! I'm so impatient I want to be at goal noww LOL

Have a good day Xx

Fingers crossed for you Dee, but knowing you you'll smash that goal ;) x x x

Feeling a bit more motiavted at the mo.... Think as the scales are moving.... I'm near to my all time lowest and I know i have a break coming lol....

I am coming off for race for life.... as there'll be an afternoon in the pub after lol....

Then back on the monday.... John is away that week so it makes the diet easier and I have lots of little (Massive!!!) jobs to do around the house planned to keep me out of trouble (Cupboards)

Thinking of upping my goal just by 3lb.... then its bang on 9stone lost..... in fact.... I'm going to do that now!!!!

Deezer said:
Feeling a bit more motiavted at the mo.... Think as the scales are moving.... I'm near to my all time lowest and I know i have a break coming lol....

I am coming off for race for life.... as there'll be an afternoon in the pub after lol....

Then back on the monday.... John is away that week so it makes the diet easier and I have lots of little (Massive!!!) jobs to do around the house planned to keep me out of trouble (Cupboards)

Thinking of upping my goal just by 3lb.... then its bang on 9stone lost..... in fact.... I'm going to do that now!!!!

Wohoo, your going great guns xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Was feeling a bit fed up so though me and the OH would nip out and have a some dinner together!!! Have an hour to oursleves....

I was no longer fed up when i had on a size 12 denim jacket and size 14 trousers..... there's plenty of give in em like but they were on.....

: )

So I went had my tandoori chicken, bit of salad and 2 fizzy waters!!! So chuffed!!!!!

IMG-20120712-00929.jpg

X

Yipeeee skinny trousers :) xxx

Flippin WOW guuurrrl!! Gobsmacked! And your lovely tidy room has just motivated me to dash home and get the vaccuum cleaner out!! :bolt:

Weigh day tomorrow!!!!!!! Eeeeeek!!!!! 2 to hit my 7 stone again, 4 to hit my 100lb. Again...... 6 to be in the 180's..........

Obviously I want the highly unlikely 6lb loss!!!!!!! Lol......

X

WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........

-5lb for me.... I hit my 7 stone, 100lb and I officially weigh the least i have in as long as I remember!!!!

Happy girl today!!!!

X

WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........

-5lb for me.... I hit my 7 stone, 100lb and I officially weigh the least i have in as long as I remember!!!!

Happy girl today!!!!

X

and .7 from being obese...... Ohhhh to be just overweight..... can't wait!!!! and 1lb from the 180's.....

*Excited squeal*
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Oh remarkably well done that woman. xx

Woooohhoooooo get you babes ;) see knew you'd do it :) x x x

I still wanted that 1 more lol.... to get in the 180's!!! Never happy!!! Lol....

Might have a sneaky mid week weigh!!! Although keeping it minimal seems to be working for me..... Only 2lb to hit my race for life goal.... with a week to go..... So will be happy to hit that!!! Think I'll set myself another minigoal after that!!! : )

Today will be a whirlwind.... Saturdays at work are crazy!!! Lol... But i always think to myself..... think of the calories you burn....

So double porridge, 1 litre of water and lashings of coffee down..... off to work soon..... Cant wait for 4 o'clock!!! This weekend I am mostly doing NOTHING!!

X

You have done ace hunny xxx

Woot woot, so nice to get our of the obese range, you will be,there soon xxx

The day will fly by xxx

Back