Deezers Final stretch.....

Ooh good luck with the C-fit Open! Bet you'll kick ass!! x

OMG you havent seen the workout!! Crikey... It starts.... yes STARTS with 40 burpess!!! Crikey!!!!

Good day today!!! Kept nice and busy!!! Bloody headache driving me mad but ploughing through the water!!! Just about to have tea and then chill!!!

Planning my food for tomorrow as its a crossfit day!!!

X

Busy days are the best! You stay distracted that way! Hope the headache subsides soon petal x

Hope your good hunny Xx how was crossfit??

First workout of the games!!! I literally did twice what I thought..... heheheheh!!! I got 87 reps....

40 burpees (withe 6 inch jump)
30 snatches (20kg)
17 burpees

In 17 mins!!!

I was absolutely f***** after lol..... We were all lay all over the floor!!! Lol.... But felt amazing after!!!

Still a bit headachey but feeling fab!!! Highlight of the night!!! My gm stuff is hanging off me!!! Huzzah!!!!

Cant wait to weigh on Monday!!!

X

Hey deezer! Im back too lol I havent gained but only managed to loose like 5lb in almost a year pmsl :) so im back and ready to get this last bitoff! I want my ssize 12 ass back! We can do it! Lol xx

Oooooh today I am a happy girl!!! A pair of pants that were tight and unwearble last week are on and accompanying me to the cinema today lol...

Very happy!!! Weigh tomorrow!!!

YAY!!!

Water and atkins bars for the cinema!!!

X

Ooo that looks amazing. I fancy trying the 3d

Have a good evening in your skinny pants LOL x

Weeeeeeee..... So happy today to report a 9lb loss!!! Back into the 14 stone bracket!!!! YAY!!! I'm aiming high this week for another 6 off!!!! In an aim to get mack up under 200lb.... Its all about the mini goal....

Coasting along now.... I NEVER thought I'd get into this again!!!

Next weekend will be difficult as we have some of Johns family down next week who are big boozers!!! Eeeek.... But had a look at the menu of the place we are going and I can pic something good so thats all good..... just have t say no to booze!!! Think Barca!!! Think Barca!!! Not ruining it now!!! No way!!!!

Feeling great today!! Top of the world!!!

: )

Roll on week 2!!!!

X

Welcome back chick and you are doing fantastic. 9 lbs is awesome.
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Waheyyy :) well done hunny

Amazon girl ahoy :)

Xxx

That's brilliant babes. Well done :D.

Unfortunately I fell off the wagon this weekend (OH birthday celebrations) so total loss was only 4lbs :-(

Back