Definitely Up For The 10s This Week!!!

Right -= here we go. Definitely wanting the tens this week and I'm 100% on track so here's hoping.
I'm away next weekend at a wedding and then that is it until December.
At class this week we were asked to put a target weight in a christmas card so that we can open them at the last WI before Christmas to see if Santa has brought us our present. I'm aiming to be 10 stone or under for Christmas - 13 WIs to go and I've just over a stone to lose to get me there. I now want to see how far below 10st I can get.

On another issue I am now back at work for my part time job and have done three nights this week plus I'm working tonight so I apologise for not being around much lately - I will try to update as much as possible.

I thought it was a pretty good idea too, ideally I'll be into the 9's by Christmas.

Ok peeps here's the update. Last week I managed to finally get into the ten - albeit just, by 0.5lb. This week will see me shoot straight back out of them. I've been away for the last 4 days to wedding and sadly haven't been able to stick to the plan at all. Although I didn't drink, the food available hasn't been suitable i.e. fried breakfast each morning (2 bacon, 1 sausage, 1 egg, beans and white toast), nowhere seemed to do anything 'good' so I expect to put on around 3lbs this week.

On a better note I don't have anymore social occassions to interupt the weight loss until my birthday party at the beginning of December so I'm hoping I can now concentrate on some decent losses and lose another dress size in the next nine weeks!

Back