Deflated on day 5

Busybusy

Gold Member
Hello everyone ho[pe your all doing well. I am very deflated as im still not in ketosis yet :cry: and its now day 5.......Well thats what the sticks indicate anyway.

Don't worry, I wasn't there until day 6, so keep going!

Also, don't use the sticks when you've just had a pack - sometimes the result can be a little wonky!

Cheers knitnat,

Sticks are going in bin and I'm gonna rely and wait for my body telling me instead. Had a sneaky peak on scales and -5 so things cant be too bad I'm thinking.

Hope your having a good TFR day x.

Hi, I wouldn't worry, I'm on day 6 and still don't know if i'm in ketosis (ketostix still haven't arrived in post :mad:)
I'm not particulary hungry. Although have hunger pangs the odd time but nothing bad. But i don't have bad breath and haven't had any surges of energy. I'm 100% TS. So i'm just going to go with it and i'm even thinking of not weighing myself for a few weeks :eek:

Hey lovinthesummer thanks for the assurance. Im felling the same as you pretty much.

Hello everyone ho[pe your all doing well. I am very deflated as im still not in ketosis yet :cry: and its now day 5.......Well thats what the sticks indicate anyway.

:gen126: Support Hugs. You can do it hun

Thankyou muslimah,

good luck on your tfr journey x.

guys im same got those sticks to test for ketosis and im finishing day 5 and still not there is there any way it just doesnt happen to some people, still hungry but lots more energy

Seriously BIN THE STICKS!!! Theyre notoriously unreliable and quite honestly a waste of money. If youre sticking to the plan youll be in ketosis plain and simple. Lots of people are on a VLCD and never show a positive reading.

good luck, just got the day 5 blues myself and its a friday.

must go and have a spray of breath freshener for a treat !!

hope you stick with it

Cheers all for the support. Given up on sticks I know i'm tee-total and have been TS so it will happen when it happens.

Keep going all, "because your so worth it"

LOL XX.

So far I'm sticking with and really Hope you lovely girls do too......its the weekend so "be good".

Love Anila x.

Back