Deflating the Bouncy Castle

Omg do sorry I posted on yrs instead of mine and now I can't find delete x so so sorry x

LeaE said:
Omg do sorry I posted on yrs instead of mine and now I can't find delete x so so sorry x

You can just edit the post!

By the way you are utterly gorgeous!

LeaE said:
Right crap picture but I'm rushing off to the seaside so will have to do x first one is the day before cd and 2nd is right now nearly 8 weeks on I'm still fat I know but just a check point x

Wow tum and face look so different hun!!! Xxxxx u r a stunning looking girl too (lucky u)

I'm on my iPhone so I can't find it and away at the seaside so no laptop to log onto x I feel so bad for posting it on here I'm really sorry spangles but if u can delete it that would be great x so sorry again for the invasion but thank u for the kind words x

Hi Spanlges, how are you? I hope you drop in for a read now and again? Would love to have to you back on Mini's diet plan or no diet plan. x

Where are u hiding Mrs?

hope you are ok sweetie xxx

Just wanted to drop by and say hello incase you log in from time to time. Really miss you! I do hope you are well and happy. xx

Thank you for being so brave in sharing your experiences. You've had an interesting journey, with some brilliant outcomes. I wish you every sucess in meeting all your future goals. x

I have just read your WHOLE diary :) took ages!! But you are so motivational and you never gave up! Im not doing the same diet as you were - but your determination is what I will now asppire to - Thnkyou for sharing such an important part of your life.

I've just come back to Minimins after a long time out, I was really hoping there would be an update from Spangles :0(

Hey! Spangaliscious! (Haven't typed that for a long time!) re-read your diary last night and this morning as was thinking about you. I still check to see you you've posted something, anything. Would love to hear how you are, about your trip to New York and what you're doing now.

Thinking of you. X

Hey Spangles - if you ever read this hope you're ok and got everything you wished for. Would be lovely to hear from you again xxx

Back