Deflating the Bouncy Castle

I'm freaking for two reasons. Mini's has changed and my technology skills are basic to say the least. I don't think I use my mini's password elsewhere either but I am still worried as it could be I have in the past used it for internet shopping, I just can't remember! Argh!!

I got an email about it in the early hours!!

Mmm. Not sure I can be bothered learning the new vbulletin layout. May stick to my phone.

Anyway. Had my last weigh in yesterday. Up two pounds, but very pre menstrual and have been carb loading, despite staying within the 1500cals.

Took my CDC the bouquet I made on Monday. And that's that. On the NUT march today, and then funeral tomorrow :(. Work on Friday and on Saturday we go! Hurrah.

I logged on to pc yesterday and gave up on the site tbh - much easier on phone!

How exciting re your trip to New York, that seems to have come round so quickly now!

Enjoy! X

That was lovely to give your CDC flowers! You must feel so good that it is your last CDC weigh in? So glad your are not letting the 2lb upset you. Amazing how TOTM can increase weigh in by several pounds! Look forward to hearing about your trip and how you deal with the huge American portion sized of food! Having said that you'll probably walk it all off! Big hugs!! Gosh! 32 weeks completed and you've lost just under 7 stones!! You're brilliant!! x

OMG
I have just read your whole thread
It's taken me a week lol
You are an inspirational person. It's like I really know u and bin through all your ups and downs lol
I'm only on day 11 and feeling good but got 7.8 stone to lose but lost 1 stone already

Keep posting loved reading ur story. And started my own.

Sophie
X

Heyy! Sophie, I'm sure Spangles won't mind me saying hello and welcome on her diary! Hopefully she'll post before she goes off the the big Apple!! Look forward to keeping up with you on your journey and well done for reaching day 11!!

Thanks kira, and yes - thanks and welcome!

Been a bit quiet lately, things to think about. You understand...

Hey Spangles. I have been MIA for a week, but looks like you have too - are you on your trip now?

Hope things are ok and looking up a bit. :)

Hi Egbert, hope you're well. I noticed you were gone. Spangles is the Big Apple! I can't wait until she gets back to tell us about her exciting trip! Hoping she'll post once she recovers from the jetlag on her return.

Thanks Kira - just, I wandered off for a bit, but, back with a vengeance from Tuesday I think!

Hey! Spangleicious!! Not sure when you are back from New York but thinking of you and can't wait to hear about your trip, what you did, and how you coped food wise etc. Missed you lots! xx

Hey spangles I just read your diary under recommendation from start to finish and I must say took me 4 days x Through reading it I have learnt alot and I'm so impressed with your mindset to this and how well you have done at times it made me giggle at others it made me have a big lump in my throat and I won't go too indepth as I feel like a stranger intruding here as I haven't posted here before but feel it would be rude of me not to thank you for all you have learnt and given me in this diary x I'm early days ss and my start weight is similar to yours and what did seem like a myth that I could achieve such weight loss has just been made reality by your achievements thank u do much x lea

Me too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, me again. I haven't been on here lately either ..... still plodding along. I hope Spangles is having a fab time xx

Back