Deflating the Bouncy Castle

Hi Spangles .. ive not been on here for a while and busy catching up with how well everybody is doin .... wow u are doing so well hunnie xx

wow - that's a long bit of reading.

happy new year, all. think i need some more sleep.

It was quiet at work last night and reading about your journey was addictive :)

i'm *here*.

doing fine but dreading going back to work. the thought is making me feel sick. official weigh in tomorrow afternoon, which i kind of am looking forward to.

have come to the end of my slim and save products. they've been a nice change, but i shall cope with not having them again. may have the bars for work breakfasts when i'm at goal, though. the choc truffa and lemon ones are beyond gorgeous, and taste like something from thorntons!

Know how you feel about work hun! Dreading it already...
Hopefully a good result on your weigh in will give you a nice little boost for the day thou, good luck!

And the chocolate truffa is absolutely gorgeous! Gunna try the lemon tomorrow :)

Work is a bit like food I guess... Necessary. "sigh"

Can't wait for your weigh result tomorrow - I'm sure it's going to be a good loss. I know you were really disappointed last week. So good vibes tomorrow is a big whoosh!

Ughhh work! All the best for 2mo from me also! X

Totally understand about work - I feel less than thrilled about going back, but once I do it will be fine I'm sure, I kind of like getting back into a routine.

I hope you get a 5lber for being so good x

i'm *here*.

doing fine but dreading going back to work. the thought is making me feel sick. official weigh in tomorrow afternoon, which i kind of am looking forward to.

have come to the end of my slim and save products. they've been a nice change, but i shall cope with not having them again. may have the bars for work breakfasts when i'm at goal, though. the choc truffa and lemon ones are beyond gorgeous, and taste like something from thorntons!

Hi Spangles... are u on a different plan to the cambridge plan now ?

no - still on CD. it's just i spannered up my order for the four weeks my CDc would be away and didn't get enough products, so i had to order some off the internet, otherwise i'd have run out.

mayyyyybe... weigh in later this evening.

Hey! Wow, just sat and read thru your diary. I'm still sniggering about the poo conversation! lol!

You've done super well. Has been good motivation for me! And well done on not eating on Christmas day! Thats an achievement in itself! :D

Wow spangles you have done incredibly week, I hope I can do the same! I'm only on day 1 and all these stories have given me soooo much motivation! Can't wait to see how you get on later!

Lily x

Thanks ladygals.

So - just had my weigh in. No whoosh - not expecting one now, tbh. Think things might be slowing down, but anyway it was 3.25lbs, which takes me safely over 5.5 stone.

Told my cdc that i was going to start stepping up mid feb. i think she would have had a conversation with me about getting to goal (it's unlikely i'll quite do that before my holiday) - but i just think i'm coming to the natural end of my relationship with cd. It will be eight months exactly by the time i've finished - and that is... *enough*.

different diet when i come back.

anyway - three more months. 6 more weeks of SS.

That's still a very good loss and a brilliant amount to lose overall. You are getting closer to goal each day and before you know it you'll be having your IVF treatment!!!! X

Thanks ladygals.

So - just had my weigh in. No whoosh - not expecting one now, tbh. Think things might be slowing down, but anyway it was 3.25lbs, which takes me safely over 5.5 stone.

Told my cdc that i was going to start stepping up mid feb. i think she would have had a conversation with me about getting to goal (it's unlikely i'll quite do that before my holiday) - but i just think i'm coming to the natural end of my relationship with cd. It will be eight months exactly by the time i've finished - and that is... *enough*.

different diet when i come back.

anyway - three more months. 6 more weeks of SS.

WOW....!!! AMAZING...!! Im really chuffed for you! Your commitment is incredible....Well Done!!

Do you need a reminder of how much fat you have lost in one week? Over 6 packets of butter/lard! Where would you like to imagine those smeared back on? Belly? Bum? Over your thighs? Well lady you have lost them forever AND you are bang on track for your stone a month.

You're ace and don't you dare forget it! Xxx

Thats amazing girlie! I know you must be getting cheesed off with it, but honestly I think consistent losses of between 4 and 5 lb after 12 weeks is rare, the reason is your body adjusts to the lower calories, naturally your deficit will get smaller!

Chin up!

i'm not too down. I'm resigned to having below average losses. it's still worth the sacrifice, and i'm pleased to be taking steps to my goal that are undoubtedly much larger than they would be on a conventional diet, that i know i wouldn't stick to as well anyway.

I bought a voucher on groupon today for some zumba classes, which i'll start from step 3 onwards (late feb). Have to kick into some exercise if i'm going to lose on the steps.

Back