Deflating the Bouncy Castle

lovely pics, although you could be forgiven for thinking the 'before' was an 'after', you most definitely did not have a fat face!

as for the stupid tablespoons, i think somewhere in tiny writing the book may give a weight as well. i either have lettuce or mushrooms as my veg on SS+ meal and i'm quite careful about the mushrooms amount but have more lettuce because a handful of lettuce is half air and water!

Do you think it would be a really bad idea for me to have a (very small) steak & salad on Saturdays, instead of my normal foodpack??
I'm thinking 100-150g really lean steak & small handful of lettuce (probably 140-190 cals)

Would it impact my weight loss? Has anyone else done this??
there'd be nearly no carbs, so ketosis would be fine, but i think by the book it would be better to have a chicken breast instead. You should probably have your foodpack too. To ensure you're getting all the nutrition.

Hiiiii!

Just thought I would say hello and you're doing great! I am on my 3rd day of CD and I haven't cheated once but I kind of feel since I'm not having ANY normal food I want normal food less?

I'm getting used to peeing like a race horse and I too am hoping to drop the weight to gain baby weight!

We've been trying for a year but as I have PCOS it's going to be hard but I'm hoping losing weight will help, once I have lost the weight I am going to ask my consultant if I can go on Clomid ( I see him every 3 months to make sure aunt flow has been gracing my knickers!) then once on the clomid concentrate on baby dancing.

You're doing fabulous hope I do as well as you! I have everything crossed for you and everyone else - including myself! Keep up the good work I will keep reading

K xxxx

Happy Dieting

Marshmallow-Toast said:
Hiiiii!

Just thought I would say hello and you're doing great! I am on my 3rd day of CD and I haven't cheated once but I kind of feel since I'm not having ANY normal food I want normal food less?

I'm getting used to peeing like a race horse and I too am hoping to drop the weight to gain baby weight!

We've been trying for a year but as I have PCOS it's going to be hard but I'm hoping losing weight will help, once I have lost the weight I am going to ask my consultant if I can go on Clomid ( I see him every 3 months to make sure aunt flow has been gracing my knickers!) then once on the clomid concentrate on baby dancing.

You're doing fabulous hope I do as well as you! I have everything crossed for you and everyone else - including myself! Keep up the good work I will keep reading

K xxxx

Happy Dieting

Fingers crossed for you. I have endometriosis and after a number of ops they put me in to the menopause at 24 and after 6 months gave me clomid to get me working again. They do blood tests on day 21 each months and said I wasn't ovulating ( I knew I was just later day 22 I had very long cycles) they said they would send to to Sheffield for IVF drugs to try and get thing going again. I found out I was pregnant the week before my referral after 3 months of clomid. We started trying again once my first was 6months and fell pregnant again 3 months later with no help.

Wishing you both all the best on your journey for a family xx

Thanks girls, and good luck to you, Mashmallow Toast - with CD and with the baby thing.

It's just occurred to me that the diet has taken over a lot of the brainspace i was devoting to infertility. Another reason to love CD.

In other news, I just tipped a load of water down my cleavage. COLD!!!

And sexy!!!

And sexy!!!

nah - just damp.

Just had an uncustomarily difficult time pondering over internet clothes shopping. There's a sale on at collectif which would normally excite the pants off me - but i'm assuming i really won't be this size for long... but equally i find it agonisingly hard to really and truly believe I will ever be a size 16 or even 18. at least not enough to spend money on it.

i had the same problem yesterday in sainsburys where i bought a new cheap coat which currently i can get on but is a few inches from doing up (it's a size 20, but small - i'm about a 20/22 at the mo).

In both cases i did buy the clothes. But i put a dress back in sainsburys and i decided against one of the dresses at collectif just now (it was an 18 and only £15 - but a pencil dress, and i'm worried about the size of my tummy). But i still feel anxious about each one.

anyway, i know you lot and you'll want to see what i bought.

two size 16 dresses for work: (£25 and £20)
resize.asp

resize.asp

two tops for work - the christmassy one makes me laugh and is size 18, the others is size 16 - both were £5.
resize.asp

resize.asp

:)

Nice work spangles :) love the dresses. Ohhhhh I want to shop now.

Well done, I have lived in jeans tshirts and trainers since my first ( she is 3 in December) but shopping last weekend I got dresses skirts and skinner jeans OMG x

yeah good for you ! I love going shopping and trying out some things, but I do not buy a lot of things because as you said, sizes are changing pretty quickly.

I still indulged in size 16 jeans and a very expensive top as I was heavier. I wore the jeans during 2 months (but very often) and now I think I really need to put them aside. The top is still ok but not as fitting. I bought cheap tops that were too tight, now they are perfect. And a Desigual dress which I love !

And this month I bought 2 other pair of jeans (size 30US, I wear them on the pictures I posted in my diary). I can wear them but they are a little tight. But I hope to wear them a little longer than 2 Months so that's the reason why I took a size 10. And again two too small tops. That's it. But I've tried 100 clothes on just for the fun of it ;)

i know i've said this before, but i love clothes so much. i truly can't wait until i'm whatever size i end up at. not being able to shop, and constantly improve my wardrobe is destroying me.

i really hope when i lose weight i'll be able to wear heels for work. anything higher than two inches now is unbearable, and even two inches has to be very time-restricted. :( it's partly cos my feet are a ridiculous size 3 (36/eur, 5/US). the kg/cm^2 pressure is crazy anyway, and obv worse in heels, cos there's less foot on the floor. added to that, a three inch elevation of a size 5 foot is less steep than the same elevation on a shorter size 3 foot. so the same heels *feel* higher on smaller feet.

sorry, pet injustice. i would wear the hell out of high heels if my feet were bigger.

i've a pair of heels that i love that i wore in the summer and my feet were killing me. i wore them more recently all night, and of course sober, and they were only starting to hurt at the end of the night. so you should definitely see an improvement in that area!

hurrah!

Sapphireblue said:
i've a pair of heels that i love that i wore in the summer and my feet were killing me. i wore them more recently all night, and of course sober, and they were only starting to hurt at the end of the night. so you should definitely see an improvement in that area!

Oh I am so hoping to be able to do heels at the end x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

totally jealous of your teeny tiny feet - office always have amazing shoes in the sale in your size :)

I think you are doing dead well by the way...stupendously well.

bettiesrevenge said:
totally jealous of your teeny tiny feet - office always have amazing shoes in the sale in your size :)

I think you are doing dead well by the way...stupendously well.

Don't be jealous! Can you imagine size 3 feet at the bottom of size 24 (as I was) legs? *actual* pig trotters. :eek:

I was a size 3.5, til I put on my weight. My feet spread and I know wear a 4.5. With a size 18/20 bottom!!!

Back