Deflating the Bouncy Castle

That's so kind!

I reckon I'm just about ready to start looking for an artist, tho it'll be a while til I have my first appointment.

Hundreds of amazing artists in London so good luck finding one :) ive got to start saving for mine as I reckon it could be a good 4-5 hours work. Eeeek scary!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another tattoo virgin here, yet constantly looking. I have a friend who is a tattoo artist and think I will sit with him and design something. My son was going to help design one with me but has yet to start, mind you he blames that on me not knowing what I want! Like the other poster I really would like my kids initials present and I love inscriptions. I am definitely going to do it by next year as t.hat is when I turn 40! And I have a list to get through......being thin ranks quite highly!!

Spangles, I love your foot tattoo and the meaning behind it was just lovely. X

I have 2 one on my arm and had it done when I finally got together with my husband and one I surprised him with just after we got married. The only thing is the one I got for him after our wedding is now damaged due to pregnancies as I have a stretch Mark running through it gutted. My youngest us 2 in may and don't know what to do to fix it???? Not having anymore kiddies so would love to get it fixed it's also in a place only he sees or when I dare to don a bikini lol

Think I'm going to have a STS tomorrow, chaps. :( I've been 100% as bloody usual, but I guess these things happen. Can only think it's because I swapped out two CD bars for those rank exante ones, which have 50cals more each. Shouldn't be enough to make a difference, but it appears to have.

Also, feel that this is what I get for staying off the scales for six days: a massive disappointment all at once, rather than being able to get used to the idea day by day. Shan't be doing that again.

Ohhh Honey - in my time around these parts I have learned something (oh heck am I really proclaiming to have learned something here?)

STS or crap loss weeks (which blew my mind to begin with) are usually 2 weeks out of every 4 for me, one of them will be worse than the other. Those weeks are at ovulation and about 2 days before TOTM. Ovulation is the worst, I did a lot of reasearch into this and it really is a physiological issue, it screams "impregnate me now with my puffy face, cartoon hands and thunder thighs" obviously cro-magnum man needed to know which out of his local bevy of beauties was ripe to go as there was only so much of him to spread about I guess :)

I dont know if that is the same for you, but it could be close!

Ah, no - it's at least a week til I ovulate. Fortunately, i've been lucky in that my cycle hasn't impacted upon my weightloss in any way I can discern.

I think i'm going to STS this week too, first week of 810 with a couple of 1000 days added in.

Think of the inch loss though honey, its not all bad news if you do STS. :)

I am going to STS too, but I have been a little naughty so thats my fault :(

I have seen a beautiful tat I loved on a tattoo artists website of photos he had designed for people, and I really want it but I dont know whether there is 'copyright' in the tat world. He is in the US - would anyone know?

it's not the done thing, really - unless it's a piece of flash, tattoos are unique.

however, you could take a picture to your artist and ask them to do something similar but in their own style.

So this morning, post loo and pre clothes, was 2lbs down on last week's WI, but I usually gain between 4-6lbs over the course of a day (as discussed, 2lbs of that will be clothes, especially my scaffold-a-bra). So it's not looking good and I may even be looking at a gain. :mad:

So demotivating. Really wanted to notch up that third stone tonight (for which I need 1.75lbs loss). Apart from the first moth, it really does look like my losses will be 12lb a month, and that's on SS (tho sometimes 4 packs a day - in the hope that I can avoid weeks with low losses :rolleyes:) with absolutely no cheating, no underlying health problems, a reasonably active job, and a morbidly obese BMI.

son of a beach!

That's how averages work though, right boys and girls? For every lucky sod averaging 16lbs a month after month one, there has to be someone like me. My body is rubbish. Can't make babies, needs stupid amounts of sleep, doesn't do losing weight properly...

Still. What can you do? happy Tuesday, my lovely little pumpkins.

Reality check time:

I am still losing TWELVE POUNDS A MONTH! Beat that, Weight Watchers! Eat my dust, Slimming World!

Lol - yummy shake!

Next proper photos at 4 stone, which is halfway to my "below BMI 30" goal. Next weekend I am wearing the size 18 dress I was banging on about last week, though, so i'll try and get a picture up of that.

Morning, haven't had a chance to read through and see what's occurring but just had to come online and prove to you that I spend too much time on minimins...

I dreamt about you last night spangles hahaha, you announced that you were going trout fishing and would post a photo, and in the photo you were all done up to the 9s, gorgeous frock, full make up, victory rolls, killer heels, sat there with a blinking fishing rod!

How random is that? Wonder if there is a meaning other than I obviously need to get out more lol! Have a good day love x

Effing PMSL at that. Too funny! As I'm sure you have intuited, I would sooner stick pins under my fingernails than go fishing. Hobbies that involve getting cold and wet and wearing 'sensible footwear' are NOT for me.

I dreamt that I had retrained as a florist. I would be an ace florist. I was so sad when it wasn't true!

Ok - teeny confession. When I got on the scales yeaterday after 6 days and hadn't lost any weight, I set to asking myself all the usual questions...

And although I've never really suffered from constipation, I did think i felt a bit 'full'. So I bought some senokot and took two last night, and then a couple of pro plus this morning (cos since i kicked my diet coke habit, i've lacked that caffeine 'push'). Lulz - have been to the loo three times already this morning. Last time my bottom fair exploded!

So who knows, I may lose some weight after all.

Spangliscious you little minx - dont ever get demotivated because you are losing 12lbs a month...that is just amazing, and you are hitting the magic number of 4lbs a week bang on. Thats the number we all dream of I am sure. If I was notching up 12lbs a month I would be well in. Though that is what I am aiming for...it seems quite far away - hopefully I may get another 5lb this week. Its the water for me for sure.

LOL Spangles! Be careful - you don't want to be too explosive ;)

You are doing fantastically. It is really dressing when you reach a plateau - I really want to get past my current weight but seem to have been here (and gone up after naughtiness, then back here) for ages. t will happen. It just goes so much faster in the 1st few weeks :(

Back