Deflating the Bouncy Castle

Well, by virtue of my exploding bottom, i managed a 2.5lb loss. hope next week is better.

but that does make the magic milestone of 3 stone.

Nice one Oh spangley one :)

I'm right behind you, 1lb off 3 stone! So what was it you're buying for your prize? Was it a handbag? Have you chosen one yet?

Ps, you never struck me as a fisherwoman, florist on the other hand, lush job! xxx

Thanks - I can't be a florist. i'm the breadwinner. but it was a nice dream.

also - violet, I'm a week ahead of you!

haven't really decided on my prize yet.

ps, you're average weighlosses are just over 3.5lbs per week so I reckon you WILL hit your october target x

I only have one more weigh in, don't i? yes. tuesday after next is 1st november.

Hurrah to the explosive bottom!!! Spangles that is an amazing loss and so inspiring......has made me feel so much better. Today I tried on a skirt in marks and sparks and it just looked ridiculous.......I was bulging out in all directions, yet it was in a size that I now fit and I always thought they came up big in that shop.....Grrrrrrrrrrr :(
So that triggered a wave of self doubt and two hours home in the car later I had all but convinced myself that I look ginormous, must have put all the weight of the last six weeks back on and I can't be in ketosis as my tounge wasn't furry like it had been this morning...( go figure??). And I had eaten a teeny bit of White chicken breast yesterday so that must have ruined my entire life!!!!

Anyway, I have now had a soup and rationale has started to rear her head and my life is not quite as tragic as an hour ago...... I weigh for the first time in 6.5 weeks next Tuesday and I am petrified that I will not show a decent loss....which up until the skirt gate affair I was fine xxx

I only have one more weigh in, don't i? yes. tuesday after next is 1st november.

No way, you have to weigh in on the Monday to get a true representation of your october loss! Thats the rules I'm sticking to anyway, although my WI is monday but even if it wasn't I would...

Spangles, you are Bloomin (geddit?) awesome!
Your immense willpower is amazing!! X

thanks all. Dolly, forget the skirt sizing. even marks and sparks is unreliable. I have quite a small waist, and i have a pair of size 24 M&S black cords that are only just too big on the waist now (really big everywhere else), while i'm comfortably fitting a size 20 in cheaper shops. actually, i also have a size 22 M&S jacketwhich still doesn't fit on the arms, while my size 20 sainsbury's coat does. nuts. anyway, good luck for your weigh in.

violet, i have to do it weigh in to weigh in now because i had some days of september in this month's loss. and next month i get 5 weigh ins! (which should compensate for one of them being 810 week).

M&s kids sizes are terrible. My DD is average weight but a little taller than average height. The clothes are always tight on her waist and far too long in the leg. Useless.

I'm a size 18-20 at the moment, and it's daawned on me that to be a size 16 by xmas is not that unrealistic. Or at least a 16-18. Blimey.

Anyway, I have started a thread about xmas frocks in the main CD forum. I think it's very motivating to plan what I'm going to wear!

In other news, absolutely pounding headache today. Grr. Drunk loads of water and it's not getting better. Go figure.

Me too for the second time in a week! Migraine type headache. Awful.

I blame the weather? Or the super collider? Or Cliff Richard who was played full blast in the kitchen all day in work today.

by the way i love the idea about dresses...I am in!

funny old day today. had a training conference at another school, so earlier start and the stress/cortisol factor cos i was giving one of the seminars. Anyway, was worried those things would make me really hungry - but in the end i wasn't hungry for my normal 11am bar until lunchtime.

Then after, because i was in the area, i drove down to bluewater and had a mooch around the shops - and i swear, i've never come so close to breaking the diet. Not the foods themselves, but i really WANTED them, I was closer than i ever have been to saying 'feck it' and ruining it all.

Odd.
Came home and could not make my soup fast enough, and still can't stop thinking about food. :hmm:

Back