Deflating the Bouncy Castle

Carter USM!!!!!!!!!!! jeez get your vision streetwear on!

Carter USM!!!!!!!!!!! jeez get your vision streetwear on!
hah! I thought no one was going to remember them. Gotta love a bit of carter!

All together now: "movin' up on second base behind Nicholas Van Whatshisface, at six-foot-six and a hundred tonnes, the undisputed king o'the slums. More ailases than Klaus Barbie, the master butcher of Leigh on Sea, just about to take the stage, the one-and-only hold the front page!"

Carter- Sheriff Fatman - YouTube

Tomorrow is going to be IMMENSE!

Oh, one of the best tracks of '89! "Sheriff Fatman started out in business as a granny farmer, he was infamous for fifteen minutes
and he appeared in Panorama"

Sounds a bit daft now, but I would love to hear it live again!

Have a fab time - oh and Evans have some nice boots in, I got some wedges on line that look fantastic on if I do say so myself.

Morning. Just checking in on how you are doing. Always lots going on on your thread! Lol

Thanks, i think!

Nat - I didn't ignore yourpost about workplace stress, but it depresses me even to talk about it, tbh.

Today I am don another pound, so I'm back to where u was 10 days ago. Rah!

Wow Spangles, i have just read through all your diary since i went off and BOY hasnt it all kicked off!!! If i had known what had been going on i wouldnt have discussed in my previous post where I worked...so sorry.
Anyway onto more positive notes, I am envious of your post gig party (your life always sounds so glam) and love the fact that your avatar sports you wearing the spotted frock that you were so close to getting into a few weeks back. Although was it just me that loved your previous piccie of you nursing a bottle of champers between your hooters"":D
Wishing you a better week and sending good vibes your way.
Dolly xxx

So, the afternoon after the night-and-morning before. Didn't get home til 7.30am, went to bed at about 11am and slept til anout 5.15pm. Drank pints of water all night but still have a rotten headache today - reminds me of a hangover. savage.

of course, my morning routine was all messed up so i wasn't sure when to weigh - so i did it just now when i woke up, and cautiously, i seem to have had my whoosh. can't rely on it though, because a strange day like yesterday might well cause a blip, and also, weighing ine the evening after sleeping all day isn't a direct comparison to a morning weigh-in.

cautiously optimistic, though.

you mean how big? not saying - like investment products, scales can go up as well as down, and i don't want to believe it till official WI on tuesday evening.

i'd like a good one to make up for last week, but also because i won't have an official weigh in the following week, cos i have to go out.

Right - so weigh-in later today, and despite sunday's exciting mystery loss, i'm probably only looking at 3lbs or so. I don't mind, tbh. I'm a bit *ahem* blocked - which isn't like me at all - so it will come off eventually.

oh - and i couldn't find my weigh-in dress this morning! grr. this one probably weighs half a stone more!

Hahaha, I got weighed in a totally different outfit this week and was kicking myself for it (I had to go on the hop litterally or face a week with no products)

I cant wait to hear what the scores on the doors are!

well, this dress is sleeveless... but it's a bit longer and has pockets, godammit - and that's just extra fabric i don't need! (also - it's at least one size too big... i'm just a fool to myself). i need to buy a new weigh-in dress actually. possibly made out of tights fabric in a size eight. :D

I was thinking would it just be too much to get weighed in a pair of spanx and a flesh toned bra - as if naked? That would be the best most representative weight for me. Though my CDC has some tanitta scales which have all sorts of jiggery pokery on them which compensates a 1lb for clothes. STILL....There is no harm in trying.

Gosh I have a headache today - must drink more water.

right - so i' ve been catastrophising: projecting forward and realising i'll likely still have a fair bit to lose (nearly a stone) when i have to start stepping up in mid february. been pondering whether it's in any way a good idea to do a shorter version of the steps. it isn't is it? i'm going to NYC, i'm going to eat carbs, and i need to wean myself back on to them first.

more to the point, why am i worrying about mid-february in november?

spangles said:
right - so i' ve been catastrophising: projecting forward and realising i'll likely still have a fair bit to lose (nearly a stone) when i have to start stepping up in mid february. been pondering whether it's in any way a good idea to do a shorter version of the steps. it isn't is it? i'm going to NYC, i'm going to eat carbs, and i need to wean myself back on to them first.

more to the point, why am i worrying about mid-february in november?

Hello love :)

When you come back from NYC, what's your plan (back to ss to lose holiday weight, stick on a higher step of plan) and how close (in lbs) to target do you expect to be?

I would suggest you ss till you go away, eat normally in NY and sole source upon return to within half a stone of your target, then work up the steps. When I say work up the steps, I don't mean follow the book as that's ridiculous but stick to the calorie allowance for the 2 weeks each step and the carb: protein ratio.

it all depends if i can lose any weight while stepping up. If I stuck with ss til goal, i'd be at goal at least two weeks before NY. BUT i'm not prepared to do cambridge after my holiday. This is it. one off, never to be repeated. Any weight still to lose after the holiday will come off via dietchef. I need my life back and i need this not to become, in my mind, something i can resort to again.

so the options are: ss to goal and do shorter stepping up. ss beyond goad and don't step up at all. ss til seven weeks before the holiday, step up properly and deal with any extra when i come back.

Hi Ladies

heheheh made me giggle it seems we all have a "weigh in outfit" I can't wait til my CDC tells me to get changed because I look like a bag lady.

Loving the diary Spangles I'm excited for you on the NYC trip, I'm going for my 30th next September hence my "I refuse to be fat for my 30th" diary title.

You are doing fab, stay strong and let me know how you get on with the stepping up part and I not looking forward to having to make food choices.

Meant to ask how are you feeling after your recent scare?

x

Back