Deflating the Bouncy Castle

I just need to tell you how much I love your thread, I have tried to read it all but there is alot xx you are doing so well and look fab, I would love your figure!!

thank you. there is a huge amount of thread - don't blame you at all for not ploughing through the lot.

spangles I have just read all 66 pages of your diary and now I am full of enthusiasm! Your pictures have inspired me and I've loved reading it!

Good luck with those last few pounds- how long will you be in New York for? X

two weeks- tho i think we're going to philidelphia for a few days in the middle.

if you've just started then it's entirely doable - or at any rate you'll be close. good luck!

Love the bento box! Infact another of my obsessions is storage, if its pretty then I'll use it, and I think that you're onto a winner with that one. Is it made from plastic? I only ask that because it looks like leather and I am sure it cant be.

What you need now is a nice little flask/drinks bottle to go with it, oh and maybe a handbag, purple of course. Oh and then there is shoes, gloves, something sweet for in your hair.............

hah! but of course...

yes, it's plastic. double-wall with some kind of insulating filling. microwave and dishwasher safe. watertight. You can use the two parts separately or together.

That is pretty spiffy! I need me one of those.... I actually just bought a travel mug, well I think it was actually the worlds most expensive his and hers travel mug set. My logic being I have to have coffee en route to work, it's utterly necessary, often I will pop into whatever overpriced eatery I pass, which then means I will be exposed to things which I don't need to be eating but would do, in the blink of an eye!

Now with a snazzy thermal mug, I can measure my skimmed milk and heat it up, make an espresso and bobs your uncle, my treat without the risk of a blueberry muffin finding it's way into my gob!

I can't believe you are pondering what you are going to eat! What's your plan? Will you diet chef forever? I think it's Dukan for me, I have heard it's good for maintenance.

That said, I need to get the cook book and start trying out some recipes on the fam, not that any of them need to lose weight, but I ain't no short order chef, so they will need to adjust to my world....

Ah well. I'm so ready for this stage to be over. I think dietchef til I'm safely below target and in the swing of food a bit, and then low GL, diet-on-weekdays, thereafter. Something lke that.

So this morning I fainted. Twice. Got up, went into bathroom, loo, cleaned teeth, sprayed perfume... Then started feeling clammy and hot and dizzy. Sat down on loo for a bit, got up and next thing I know I'm on my arse among the bleach bottles. Give myself a min then walk back into bedroom. And again, find myself sitting among the shoeboxes. Obv this wakes my husband so he gets me a glass of water and I drag myself to bed for a minute, panting for breath and ears ringing.

Sitting/reclining on the sofa now, feeling more or less fine. Most odd. Hope I don't do it in front of a class.

And no. I'm not pregnant.

You must have got out of bed too quickly perhaps? Just be extra careful hun when getting up out of bed or a chair or from bending down.

Have a good day, before you know it will be half term and then only another few weeks before you go to New York!!!

Oh no that's horrible! I did faint once when on SS I think it's the low blood sugar. Hope u have your shake/pack and the feeling passes! X

Oh how awful for you :(

Hope you're feeling abit better now!

Hope you feel a bit better. I had a dizzy spell this Morning too. Take it easy and keep an eye on it. Might be time to start adding a little food perhaps?

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -

Could you have an extra pack? Is if wise to work if its happpened twice? Stay safe Thinking of you x

thanks all. today's just one of those days when it would have been an enormous and royal arseache to call in sick. I have had a milkshake just now - thought that would be better than a bar, as presumably the nutrients are more quickly available in a liquid. Feel ok-ish now. a bit odd, maybe.

You have your step up week soon right? Keep an eye on that hopefully its just a one off x

You alright hunni? Did u say you'd gone to work? *hugs* xx

Yeah - i don't feel brilliant, to be absolutely honest... haven't felt like i would faint again, but not quite right. bit headachey. I've had a tetra and a bar, and am quite happy to have a 4th pack if i need it later. Tomorrow is less of a full-on day, so if i need to go sick i can.

Back