Deflating the Bouncy Castle

spangles said:
Buggering hellfire. Just been told that ofsted are in on weds and thurs. feel like vomiting. Anyone fancy being me until thurs evening?

Oh what a total arse :(

Best of luck and am sure you will wow them...xxx

Heh. Fat chance. School is open til 10 tonight, and I expect I'll be up at 4 again tomorrow. Sleep can happen on Thursday.

However, I did just dash over to see my CDC and the scales have moved for the first time in 4 weeks! A pound and a half. Hurrah.

So glad the scales have moved for u hun, well done! Hope u get through ofsted ok x

YEEEESSSS!!! Brilliant!!! Oh! My I am soooo pleased for you!!! Can you tell???!! Er! About the weightloss not that you have to work late and be sleep deprived for two days and nights!!

Big big hugs!!!

Some yay! and boo! from me as well.

Here's to thursday night arriving safely.

thanks. actually, there'll be no sleep tonight. too much to do, and it just all takes so long now. to do each seating plan the way it has been most recently decided to do it, now takes 3 hours. Per class. fuxxake.

I feel your pain I also have ofsted in day 2 today :( they finish at 3pm then feedback.

So much to do still when I get into school.. My heads doing overtime. Lol my EAL/SEN children are my concern..!

Anyway best of luck :) :)

Yay! That 1.5 off is more fat gone. You have replaced your glycogen, and starting to burn your stored fat. Fan!

The seating chart thing seems insane. Can you create Masters on the computer, then update from the saved documents?

Nope, they keep changing the format.

Annnyway. I was observed this morning and judged as outstanding, which was an awesome surprise. However, still at action stations for they could come in and see me again, which would be vile as tomorrow's double with my yr ten btec kids will be very far from outstanding, and their coursework folders are seriously lacking in appropriate form-filling and paperwork (cos I resent spending my time on pointless admin). Anyway, if they come in and see that, I could actually get sacked. Arse.

But, I think, home now. Nap. Wake up later and cook something fresh and healthy, then stay up all night doing damage limitation on these folders. Anyone know and spells to ward off inspectors? Between 1.05 and 3.05 tomorrow would be grand, ta. xxxxx

Also, I am investigating the calories in a bottle of cava. Tomorrow may see the early breaking of my teatotal seven and a half months. My research tells me there are only 532 cals in a whole bottle. I only plan to have about 350 (a glass in the pub, and a shared bottle with my husband). I may drop cals to compensate, or I may not. I'll be stepping up by almost that many cals on Tuesday anyway (1200-1500).

Rah - wine. I have *missed* thee, so, *so* much.

You'll deserve that glass after the week you've had!! And all that time tee total my goodness! All the best tomorrow n have a lovely drink!!! X

ooh, lovely!

Back