Delecate subject - No 2

Leahlou

Sorry to bring this up but has anyone had any problems (I can honestly say this was my one fear!)

No 2s???

As in..... you can't go?

Ohh, thought you meant there were two problems and this was No.2 lol

You can get Fible89(I think that's what it's called) from you CDC if you're constipated? Drinking loads of water will help too!

I had the same thing. I used Psycilian Husks (cant spell it) or fibre clear/fibre 89 from my CDC and that helped although I found if I got really stuck (as it were) if I took my last two sachets together it unblocked me, but that was just me. xx

LOL - thanks - I haven't not been or anything i am just worried it will happen.

I never suffered with Constipation before but did on CD after about 3/4 days. As long as you are prepared in case you get it you should be fine. xx

If you take psyllium husk capsules everyday any possible problems will be prevented. The husks are preventative rather than a cure once the problem happens. Sennakot, strong black coffee and exercise will help if it does become an issue but i'd advise taking the psyliium to prevent it!

I'd advise getting some from holland and barrett as opposed to from your CDC as it's the same thing and cheaper this way!

thanks for your help

Back