DELETE PLEASE

Some fab ideas there! I do pack myself a little bag when I stay at my boyfriends house. Usually velvet crunch, hi bars, options sachets, fruit and I always make him buy me semi skimmed milk as they only use whole milk

Some fab ideas there! I do pack myself a little bag when I stay at my boyfriends house. Usually velvet crunch, hi bars, options sachets, fruit and I always make him buy me semi skimmed milk as they only use whole milk

Great idea Hun.
whenever I go anywhere I make sure I'm fully stocked up xxx

wow now thats preperation! I think I'm prepared if I've got an apple somewhere in the bottom of my hand bag lol

I love this!! I'm starting SW on Thursday but have a night away mid Jan that I won and I was dreading how I would cope as I know there are too many temptations near the hotel. Will have to borrow this idea.

Excellent idea MrsWilsonCroft. Very inspiring too, thank you :)

Slimming World Survival Kit......

Hubby and I are staying in a hotel tomorrow for 2 nights so I thought I'd better put together my weekend survival kit to see me through. I like to prepare myself just in case the hotel doesn't have anything suitable for me.

Im not planning to eat it all but at least it's there if I need it :)
I'll be packing it all away in my cute pink cool bag.

0668535626d3c3b4dba096c409adb0c1.jpg

Pineapple - free
Melon - free
Satsumas - free
Mug Shot - free
Pepsi Max - free
Ryvita Mini's - 5 syns or 1 bag is HEA choice
Mikado - 0.5 syns a stick
Hartley's no added sugar jelly - 0.5 syns a pot
Alpen Light - 3 syns each or 2 are a HEB choice
Flumps - 1.5 syns each
Treat size crunchie - 4 syns
Highlights Fudge hot chocolate - 2 syns a sachet
Hifi deluxe - 6 syns or 1 for HEB choice
HiFi berry bakewell - 6 syns or 1 for HEB choice
HiFi light rocky road - 3 syns each or 2 for HEB choice
Not sure of the syns for the Wham bar, will have to check it out on packaging.

Does anyone else ever prepare themselves something like this if you are going out or staying away from home?
It would be great to share some more ideas xxxx

Myself, Hubby and his mum are going up to Blackpool this coming weekend so I'm bumping up this thread to remind me to get my Slimming World survival kit ready for the day out.
We are visiting hubby's great uncle and auntie which I'm really looking forward to plus some free time to see the area if its a nice sunny day. xxxx

Little Hippo - Have you changed your name????

That's given me an idea to get a lunch box full of goodies as my own stash because having 2 boys they eat everything in sight especially the 11 year old xxx:)

Sent from my Arc using MiniMins

That's given me an idea to get a lunch box full of goodies as my own stash because having 2 boys they eat everything in sight especially the 11 year old xxx:)

Sent from my Arc using MiniMins

Hehehe. It will be good to get your own stash ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I'm back on the slimming world wagon! Have lost over three stone since xmas just on my own but I desperately want to lose another stone so deciding ill do it with slimming world. What sort of things do u have hun xx

Re: Slimming World Survival Kit

It should be called a Hippo Hamper! :D Fantastic idea. I'd add a milk measuring jug with measuring spoons (poundland do a good one, disposable for the price), jar of gherkins, Parma ham, grapes, and a pack of Riesen choc sweets - a long-lasting ultra-choc hit for only 2 syns each!

Back