DELETE PLEASE

30 minutes on the crosstrainer and will be doing some running training later, no idea what our coach has planned though-so I may be dying later on haha.

Need to sit down and work out my training plan for this week as we're away for the weekend so can't do my long run then.... if the car's fixed and boyfriend can def pick little one up from school on Friday I think I'll try 9 or 10 miles on Friday after work, and a short run as usual on Thursday.... my other option is long run on Monday but its my boyfriends Birthday so I'd prefer to just do 30 minutes on the crosstrainer so we can spend more time together. I'll have a word with him tonight and see what he thinks.

Donna your so fit!!!

Im 45 mins spin today:)

Haha - its weird someone saying that to me :) but thanks, I can't believe how far I've come along in the past few months though, only started running in September and although I used to enjoy exercise before I'd have a little spurt of doing 30 minutes of something for a few weeks but it would soon die off.

If I can do it anyone can.

I really want to try spin as well, is it good? I've heard you have to be fit to do that as its quite hard.

Ahhh no, just realised I'm giving blood on Friday (had a blood in your poo? ad which reminded me lol) so no long run for me then, will have to do it either Thursday, possibly Sunday or Monday... I'll ask boyfriend what he thinks (he probably doesn't care whether I do it on his Birthday or not but I would feel a little mean)

Omg i love spin!! If you can run for 9/10 miles u can definitely do spin lol. I think you'd really enjoy it. Its sooo addictive though!! You should give it a go.

Im going to start running again as soon as the weather heats up. I am such a woos and hate the cold lol. I do a bit on the treadmill but its just not the same.

Well done on coming so far in such a short space of time too!! Its great to feel that sense of achievement. I never thought id be where i am now. In the last 2 years I've lost over 3 and a half stone, stopped smoking over a year and a half now and go to the gym 5-7 times a week lol. Totally different person!!

And yuck to the blood thing lol. (see i told u i was a woos lol) x

How long does your long run take you?

Id change days so u can spend more time together. U can run any day, only his birthday once a year xx

My long run will take over an hour.... depending on how fast I end up running ect. my 7.2 miles took me 1 hr 14 on the treadmill last weekend but I want to go further and do it outside this week, I agree I'd prefer not to do it on his Birthday so will try and fit it in on Thursday.

lol you think your a wuss, last time I gave blood I fainted... hoping we don't have a repeat performance, first time I've ever fainted in my life and it was awful. The first time I gave blood I felt sick when they did the iron test, but managed the giving blood bit as I just kept my eyes on the clock and also had little one with me so had to stay strong for him. I wasn't going to do it again but got a leaflet from little ones school and do think its an amazing thing to do so giving it another shot, really hope I manage to not be a complete loser.

Lol good luck!! Im a total nightmare ha ha.

Enjoy your run anyway!! Treadmill is too boring for me. I can only manage about 2 miles on it. Running is also addictive, or maybe i just have an addictive personality?! Lol xx

Lol good luck!! Im a total nightmare ha ha.

Enjoy your run anyway!! Treadmill is too boring for me. I can only manage about 2 miles on it. Running is also addictive, or maybe i just have an addictive personality?! Lol xx

I think its addictive, I hated it when I started and couldn't understand why anyone would do it, but I've caught the bug :) saying that I think I have an addictive personality.

I prefer running outside but enjoyed the treadmill as well, but I used my mums and I just switched between music and talking to her, I think it was the novelty as well as I've not used a treadmill in years so messed about checking my heart rate ect. as well lol (I'm easily amused.)

Xbox dance workout and a step class at the gym done today! :)

Nothing :( I've been banned from my crosstrainer for two weeks (until I've done my races) as I hurt my ankle at training last night and everyone thinks I'm over-doing it.... even when I'm back on it I'm banned from going on the days when I'm running and two rest days... I'm missing it already

50 min Zumba class at the gym!

Back