Delia Smith for Morrisons

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by curvesncurls, 25 September 2010 Social URL.

1. curvesncurls

curvesncurls Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    Primal with Kettlebells
    Has anyone seen the new Morrison's ad with Delia Smith? She makes a baked salmon with a couscous crust. Sounds yum! Just thinking it would be great for SW, like a breadcrumb - but without the syns methinks... What do you reckon?
    C&C

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I've made a crust for salmon before, I made up a small amount of cous cous (cooked in fish stock) and added lemon pepper, salt and pepper and some finely chopped red pepper. It was really yummy.. in fact I'm having salmon tonight.. I think I might make it again lol :p

4. anoushka

anoushka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10%)
  5. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes, it's Waitrose, not Morrisons. It is part of the Delia and Heston series of recipes for Waitrose - each week there is a special recipe with all the ingredients at a reduced price for that week. I think that the salmon with couscous sounds really lovely and definitely SW-adaptable.

6. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yep, I have used cous cous for a crust on fish before too. Lovely with a side of mushy peas and sw chips!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.