Delivery day

cinderzxx

Hi guys!
My packs are due for delivery today... And I was hoping to start today too. Not sure if Im being a bit ambitious or setting myself up for a binge hype not eating anything til they arrive! Knowing my luck it will be just before 6pm deadline. But i don't want that to be an excuse to leave it another day! Eeek hurry up delivery man!!

Good luck on your first day drink lots of water

I was thinking that but don't have the info sheet yet. Broccoli is safe isn't it. Are the weights cooked or raw?

Thanks hun xx

The weights are as you eat them - so if you are eating it raw then weigh it raw - otherwise weigh it cooked. Brocolli is fine, as is cauliflower and the majority of green vegetables. You are allowed 200g of veggies. Protein wise the are a few options but if you stick to 100g of chicken or 100g of white fish you will be fine.

Thanks everyone. Im sure you could get a lot of some vegies cooked for tht weight. Still no sign of delivery.

Havent had anything to eat yet my cat had to be put to sleep this morning he was hit by a car last night but surgery wasn't successful. :'( so am in a bit of a bubble. Might start tomorrow anyway.xx

Sorry to hear about your cat. Look after yourself.

So sorry to hear that. Try to unwind and start in the morning Xx

Mine got here about 4. I had already eaten by then so start tomorrow.

Omg is it citylink delivering yours too? Have you tracked it online? SnS gave me a tracking number via email. Hope you get to the bottom of it xx

Back