Delivery to ROI

Scarybush

Hey everyone,
I'm currently on LT, but am looking into doing Exante, as LT is working out very expensive for me.
I'm just wondering if there is anyone from Ireland on here..or if anyone knows if Exante deliver to the Republic of Ireland..

Thanks so much on advance for any responses

Hiya! Yep they do deliver....someon last week emailed to ask them. You may find it will not proceed til u have entered a postcode but im sure they were told to put in a fake postcode.....as ROI have none. Good luck xx

Brilliant thanks very much Babystar

I'm in the UK now, but got my first delivery to Dublin at the beginning of Jan -No probs at all, just takes a little longer to get there.

Good luck!!

Hallo! It was me who was on last week, sorry I didn't see your post! If you need a postcode use BT11AA which is Belfast, it does the trick for most deliveries to Ireland. LT is way too expensive for me at the moment, so I ordered on Friday and with any luck will have it tomorrow!!

Hi there have been getting deliveries since August. I've never needed to put a code in. Generally I put 0000 whenever I need a code for shopping online from abroad. Didn't the Green Party promise/threaten us with postcodes though??

Lol yes Orlaie they did, but for some reaosn I'm not holding my breath for any promises/threats by the Green Party, or any of the current shower!

Hi there have been getting deliveries since August. I've never needed to put a code in. Generally I put 0000 whenever I need a code for shopping online from abroad. Didn't the Green Party promise/threaten us with postcodes though??

Some how I don't think we have to worry about the P-codes, cause something tells me the green party won't be getting in/please god in the next election..Have ordered my stuff this morning, so hoping to get it pretty soon caue I don't want to have to fork out for another week of LT

Scarybush you should get it 2 days from dispatch, so if you ordered it before 12 this morning you should get it by Friday.. just in time for the weekend, in the words of Rachel Allen - OH YAMMY!

Yeah I wouldn't feel too confident if I were a member of the Greens/FF.. that is if there are any members left in FF!!

No sign of my Exante Box...hoping it will be here before the last of my Lipotrim runs out..just by chance my sister had some left from when she tried it..
Cause I though I would have to eat for a few days..but luckily I don't cause my tummy and and the rest of my digestive didn't like it very much..was very ill Thursday night..but all good now back on LT..can't wait for Exante to get here..

Back