Delivery

jayde1148

Gold Member
Hi all

Well I have decided that I'm definitely going to give Exante a go. I'm going to order next week hope fully to start Thursday so what I want to know is do I order it the day before is it definitely next day delivery or shall I give it a few days? I live in SW England (Poole). I have decided to go with the mixed bumper pack - what is the delivery charge? I am finding the website a little difficult and not loads of info - I think I have learnt more from this forum so thought I would ask the experts!!

I am not sure how i am going to feel on this diet I have never done food replacement diet so I am really nervous but I am sick of eating plans where I lose a measly amount and when you have so much to lose it is hard to stay on track and I'm hoping the fast results keep me going. gonna try total and see how I get on! I'm sure this forum will help me lots!!

Jayde xx

yeah the delivery comes the next day and you get an email saying what time it will roughly be delivered. I think the delivery charge is 5 pounds but cant remember the exact amount x

Delivery charge is something like £4.95 if you order before 1300 itll arrive next day :)

Youll LOVE Exante

OneTwoFour said:
Exante are in Poole. I reckon you could just go to the Warehouse & save yourself the postage. Worth ringing them to ask anyway!

Ooh sounds interesting!!!

Thanks everyone I'm off work Thursday and Friday next week so u thought it would be the best time to start and get it delivered the Thursday so I will be home. Very excited now!

Back