Dellybelly's diary -serves me right!

dellybelly

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Guess who's rejoined weightwatchers last monday night? ....

Yup, you guessed it - ME! I've decided I can't really do it alone and need to go to classes. I was toying with slimming world for a while but the class times don't suit me because of my OH's shifts. I'm glad I rejoined when I did, cos I've managed not to go back heavier than I was when I started last august. Current total weightloss is 3lb.

So here I am at day 3, kickstart week 1. Day 1 was brilliant, day 2 wasn't so good and I'm bordering on disaster stages already. .... typical me. I need to make some serious changes and soon. Except, I'm going out for a meal on Saturday night with my OH and then out for a few drinks with friends. But I'm not cancelling it just cos I'm supposed to be on a kick start. I need to learn to balance my life with my slimming plan.

Anyway, enough about me, how the heck are you guys?

hello hun
welcome to ww,bit like me done it so many times,lovely to have u here,we will all be here to help you along the way,im a bit like u cant do it alone x

hello hun
welcome to ww,bit like me done it so many times,lovely to have u here,we will all be here to help you along the way,im a bit like u cant do it alone x

Thanks Gemma - I'm glad I could come back to the support here.
Welcome back!!! We've missed you *HUGS*

Thanks Sandy. I needed to come back - and I'm glad I did. Just please don't expect me to be around too much. I'll probably lurk as normal and then post the odd comment here and there. Working full time and looking after a 2 year old takes a lot of time away for other things.

Hiya, good to have another norn ironer here!!! :) x

Thanks Siobhan - there weren't too many of us on WW the last time I was here. ... glad I'm not on my own ....:)

Hello sweetie,glad to see you backxx

Thanks Paula, whilst I'm glad to be back, I'm really struggling and it's only my first week.

I haven't stuck to my points since my first day and I'm going out tonight for a bite to eat with my OH and meeting up with friends afterwards. Best thing about having the gall bladder removal is that I can either eat or drink but not both, so hopefully, having had a good dinner I'll not be too tempted to overdo the bacardi and white. Mind you I have one friend who's totally lovely but you definitely need to be drinking if she is and she'll be there tonight.

So, Saturday evening of week 1 and I'm pretty sure I won't have a loss this week. .. wonderful start dont' you think?

Anyway, how's you ? Feeling any better ? Edel.

Hi lovey im feeling alot better,the sickness id definatly alot better.One thing ive got to be careful of is not to eat too much sweet stuff.

Hope you had a lovely time sat nightxx

Hi Delly!

Good to see you are back with the ww gang! I miss them terribly and keep coming back to post! (am on CD)

Be good!

xx

Hi lovey im feeling alot better,the sickness id definatly alot better.One thing ive got to be careful of is not to eat too much sweet stuff.

Hope you had a lovely time sat nightxx

Had a great time Sat. night. Thanks chick.

Hi Delly!

Good to see you are back with the ww gang! I miss them terribly and keep coming back to post! (am on CD)

Be good!

xx

Jools, - is CD working for you? There's no reason why you can't still post on here...

As for being good lol. I intend to but it never quite works out that way.:break_diet:

2lbs off.

someone up there is looking after me! lol.

Yay well done :) .... great loss this week! .. Have another wonderful week x

Yay well done :) .... great loss this week! .. Have another wonderful week x

well done hunnyxx

brilliant loss.well done!! its great when you dont expect to loose and you do...and 2lb aswell.fantastic x x x x x x x x x x x x

Thanks so much girls:D - but I have to say, I do feel like a fraud. I put the 2lbs loss down to being weighed earlier in the day and the fact that I hadn't had a poo for two days before I had my first weigh in.:eek:

Still it all counts in the end eh:p And I have to say, I'm quite enjoying doing the core plan.... must go and update my food diary!

Back