Demaris restart diary

Hope you have a good day tomorrow ! Good luck with your weigh in when it comes

I have bee offline for a bit (technical problems with PC thank god OH fixed it!) and I have 6 pages to catch up on!!

Well, last week (mid week) I had my usual monthly appointment with my doc, I have been on anti depessants for roughly a year and half now and slowly he has been upping them. Alot of my weight gain in this time is also due to the meds as they make you want to eat, although my doc put me on the least likely ones to do this, because I was concerned. So, last week he upped my meds to a stronger one. Basically the mg have doubled. I had to re go through some of the side effects which pretty much dissapear after a few weeks.

Tiredness is the first one that kicks in. On friday I went and had a nap and woke up feeling so ill. I was dizzy, spaced out and really lethargic, like I had been drugged. My OH told me to just eat a slice of toast to see how I felt, which I did and I felt so much better. So that night I had a sensible dinner, and felt so much better. So, i'm guessing the LT is not mixing well with my meds for the minute, so i'm now on the regular plan. Shake for breakfast, soup for dinner and low carb sensible tea. When I went to see advisor for lipotrim, I never bothered stating I was on anti depressants as to be honest I was worried she would say I couldn't do it, stupid I know, but I don't know of any contra indications nor read any on here. So, until i get used to this new dosage I am doing the regular. But the good news is I still lost 3lb this week so i'm happy :)

wahey well done on your 3lb loss chick :D

i dont see why doing the regular plan (2 tfrs and a meal) would do any harm. aslong as your meal is sensible and has little carbs :D

good luck chicken :D xxx

Back